MPG!

Lamin72

Yaaaay another mpg thread! It will go like this

Oh you need to do 1mpg to have fun.

Oh if you care about mpg you shouldn't be driving a zed.

Sigh...

Either way the zed is a good gt and the torque makes it great in fuel IMO. Just shoes you can have your cake and eat it sometimes!

• Like 6

Sigh...

Either way the zed is a good gt and the torque makes it great in fuel IMO. Just shoes you can have your cake and eat it sometimes!

You forgot, 'My MPG is <insert>', 'Does Super Unleaded make a difference', and 'Why is my MPG so cr@p' :lol:

Mostly get 17 mpg which everything considered is fine by me for a "toy" however last sat drove sensibly -never above 3, 000 rpm on a trip to buster(mostly motorway) and got over 35mpg but was bored to tears so came back a different route on nicer roads and mpg back to normal.

If you want economy you have to sacrifice the reason for owning a zed (imo)

Sigh...

:lol: Spot on. :D;)

Sigh...

lol!

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-you-got-that-right-bro-fa9d06.jpg

• Like 1

Well it may be a bit boring (and lord knows I'm as addicted to the loud pedal as anyone) but I kinda need threads like this as I need a wee bit of convincing I can get an average of thirty on a run as when I do get one it'll be my daily runner to work and back (an average of 50 mile round trip, limited to a max of 40-60 thanks to traffic... well mostly ;) but I get to head off into the Durham dales) until I get my Rover 200 Coupe back on the road (itself only averaging 30mpg, then again it's fifteen years old). Mind you it'll be a mighty battle not to prod that pedal when I get on the clear stretches, I just don't want to bankrupt myself :teeth: putting juice in it (and jeopardising the Rovers restoration into the bargain), man maths can, after all, only go so far :) .

• 5 months later...

Meh double figures - I got 6.5mpg on a day out round coomb - The average for the day - including the 70 miles up and back was 12mpg :lol:

But boy was it a fun day out :teeth:

• Like 1

6.5 ...I doing so much wrong getting 17!

You need a supercharger and NOS to get my sort of fuel consumption!!

I have a bigger problem now -

photo_zpse06ac8d7.jpg

Which SC Zed should I take out tomorrow the 50 or the 70 - O the dilemma

:lol:

• Like 1

Nice choice to have Chris

I do feel spoiled - but "The Bitch" is now retired from road use - she may make 1 more appearance on track before she is stripped down :scare:

Edited by Keyser