Got myself a 370z

Well better late than never as they say. I pick up myself a 370z some 8weeks ago & have finally got round to getting a picture of it in daylight hours. I've hardly driven it, only done 800 miles in it including the 360mile drive home from picking it up. But I can safely say that I love it. A very different car to the 350z in both good & bad ways but I shan't go into that now.

So here she is, 2011 GT Connect Premium 7k

IMG_4431.jpg

IMG_4429.jpg

IMG_4434.jpg

I have done a few subtle mods & have a few more to do, nothing worth doing a build thread for though ;)

Just off to get some new tyres this afternoon prior to a little trip I'm taking over the next 7days :drive1

• Like 1

Thanks for all the feedback guys

Just got myself a new set of MPSS's today, with thanks to Sly @ Kaizer Motors for sourcing these & getting them fitted on extremely short notice.

It seemed a bit criminal to take off a nearly full set of tyres but the Bridgestones are awful in the wet & didn't want to take the chance with them in Europe with the cold weather.

car looks immaculate where might the destination of this little trip be?

There is no set destination, going to my mates house just outside of Amsterdam tomorrow, Then on Friday IF were not hungover go for a road trip & see where we end up. Thinking Autobahns & Black Mountains in Germany, maybe a visit to Europa Park & a few cities to soak up some beer, sorry I mean culture. Then maybe down to Nice or Monte Carlo for some Gambling. Nothing really planned, just going to take it as it comes, need to keep an eye on the weather conditions this time of year :dry:

car looks immaculate where might the destination of this little trip be?

There is no set destination, going to my mates house just outside of Amsterdam tomorrow, Then on Friday IF were not hungover go for a road trip & see where we end up. Thinking Autobahns & Black Mountains in Germany, maybe a visit to Europa Park & a few cities to soak up some beer, sorry I mean culture. Then maybe down to Nice or Monte Carlo for some Gambling. Nothing really planned, just going to take it as it comes, need to keep an eye on the weather conditions this time of year :dry:

Sounds freaking good to me Darren, plenty of photograph opportunities with the 370 :teeth: