just bought Chris (marzman's) car

Spatt

Hi everyone. Been looking around for a few months now and went to see Chris' nismo fitted car first back in September I think it was. Today I was happy to drive it away. I know Chris was sad to her go and he was great with everything while I was there. So a big thanks to him.

I look forward to the summer meet ups to get to know everyone. I can honestly say its a unique experience driving/owning a zed allready. Especial at my age. Kinda skipped a few 'bidge' cars to get here but I finally have my dream car that one day seamed impossible to get.

Im 25.. its been a hard ttip saving up while my friends spen up but its all more than worth it now. I used to drive a 1.1 Peugeot. . So a massive leap up the chain.

Cant grt used to thr throttle at the moment im not used to driving s car so carefully.

Im 25.. its been a hard ttip saving up while my friends spen up but its all more than worth it now. I used to drive a 1.1 Peugeot. . So a massive leap up the chain.

Cant grt used to thr throttle at the moment im not used to driving s car so carefully.

You've got the car at the right time. I got mine a few years ago, a group of us all got our first RWD cars about the same time with a few months between. I got mine around this time, and all of us who got them in the more wintery months still have them.

Everyone who got them in the summer months crashed theirs in the winter and is on their 2nd rwd car now. You'll learn how to really drive it in time to appreciate it for the summer :)

• Like 3

You've got the car at the right time. I got mine a few years ago, a group of us all got our first RWD cars about the same time with a few months between. I got mine around this time, and all of us who got them in the more wintery months still have them.

Everyone who got them in the summer months crashed theirs in the winter and is on their 2nd rwd car now. You'll learn how to really drive it in time to appreciate it for the summer :)

Yeah, i agree, im not one of these spoiled brats i saved hard for this car and so i'll treat it with respect in the hopes it'll see me right. i got a scooter back in november last year and drove that through the winter with my brother following(also a biker) he told me if you ride in crap weather you'll be a better rider come summer time.

Its amazing how kids and grown men will stare at the car as im stopped at lights and wait for me set off just so they can hear the rasp from the exhaust. ive had my car 24hrs now and i freaking love IT!

looking forward to the shows with everyone. Chris has told me put 'wales' in my diary. when is this event?