Black Z33 350Z From Scotland

CamThow

Where to start...

Just turned 20,

Bought this car a month ago.

Traded my much loved A3 and drift toy mx5 for a decent platform 350z. (plus money my way).

So now everything is sold up, iv got one car to focus on and hopefully do everything i wish to do.

Spec on the 350z,

3.5 V6 (obviously)

45,000 miles

Super clean

Came with a Miltek Y peice back Stainless steel system (Very resonated)

So heres the pictures, was sold with a private plate to hide the age!

nissan-350-z-coupe-3-5-v6-3dr-892baa3ee409ff53bb4665308e514ab5-400x300.jpg

nissan-350-z-coupe-3-5-v6-3dr-7eb144d9d1b4ee4f1d7be00fb48eb8fe-400x300.jpg

nissan-350-z-coupe-3-5-v6-3dr-69b135cae798e556765c46d30038e15e-400x300.jpg

nissan-350-z-coupe-3-5-v6-3dr-3da8568af7b44d70e1c261e7673b29e9-400x300.jpg

I got a couple more once it got it from the garage.

1395808_10151723245817496_1505940045_n.jpg

1394451_10151655348201302_981991328_n.jpg

1374982_10151655348151302_1516217408_n.jpg

Overall, i am stoked about the car, and got loads of plans. as you do.

But in the near future, it will see to a custom pipework for the exhaust to delete the resonated backbox and replace with large tips only instead or possibly twin double shotgun exit to be different but stick to a Japanese style...unsure yet :)

Suspension - HSD's - not decided upon to go mono or dual yet... ''/ more than likely Dual tube.

New front bumper...Fake BN Style, rear to follow (to accommodate the square plates).

Wheels were just refurbished...but probably get the wheels redone in black and space them out.

Mind is set on the seats i want, no half measures, iv been offered various stuff, but the seats i want need to tick every box. so they will come soon enough.

I have already had rear window and quarters blacked out. pictures will follow!

Purple sidelights and interior lights fitted. loads of minor mods will follow too, as said pictures soon!

iv replaced the almost remote controlled Ariel with a stubby one!

My girlfriend has got me a double din...however i am not allowed it till the 25th December...ha!!

After owning a head turning white A3, I wanted a blacked out RWD Japanese car, and this will be the route ill stay on for now. Black. However, Iv always had a thing for purple, and will accommodate it within the car just enough to give it a rich feel to it :)

but to sum up, im happy with it, and got my mind set on the route i wish to go with it.

Engine wise, will stay stock bar basic touches until i have the funds to do anything drastic with it.

Hope to provide a decent build thread soon enough! :) Thoughts and suggestions, even productive criticizing is all welcome!

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Thanks for the welcome!

and correct, Aberdeenshire (Inverurie area),

Any members local, feel free to drop me a PM, always good to have local members, even if its just for photos!

Quick question...Being from aberdeen, and being November, whats everyones thoughts on 350z in the winter? ie snow/ice conditions

snow tyres were rather expensive, unless going down the route of stretching a more common sized tyre on!

any tips would be appreciated!

Right, so this morning, after looking through random japanese @*!# on google images, i got the idea to try Tsuka-Maki (the handles of a samurai sword).

DSC_0060-1.jpg

This is by all means a first try to see what it would look like on a standard trim handbrake. i wish to get longer Black laces (flat type) and carry it on further down the lever.i also want to run purple electrical tape all the way down the handbrake first so the diamond shapes you see past the black laces will be purple...Fingers crossed it works! just keep trying till it comes out perfect. pretty easy to be fair. Oh and dont mind the gear stick ha! it was from my drift mx5, and due to its size aids leverage for easy quick gear changes when sideways, and i got too used to it, and the old worn standard gear knob was too small. so this is here. (for now).

Onto the update since purchase:

DSC_0062-1.jpg

As above, you can see one of THE top 10 - £10 mods. its a "Broadway" Mirror. find them on ebay, it simply clips onto the standard mirror, not only looks awesome but there so much more rear viewage! Also the Purple interior lights from hong kong!...see how long they last. Also bought purple sidelights that look good, sure a photo will show them laters.

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

As above, you can see the colour difference for the rear quarters - same on the rear window.

all in all, im really wanting to go out and buy the stuff i want/need/lust ... Coilovers, New Bumper, Wheels done, etc...but due to the winter i believe will be harsh, i am trying to hold off. ill see how long it lasts!

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

I will make sure i will keep this updated :)

• Like 1

Welcome along

Purple goes well with black- how about purple calipers and a hose kit under the bonnet?

This are all already included in my "To Do List"...Which is actually REALLY extensive. The purple calipers will be sweet, unsure how to go about them as of yet, but wish to put gold flake through it to give it a shine to it much like the gold ones. its stuff iv wanted to do to other cars, or ideas iv taken from research. but much of my interior will be getting taken apart soon to be sent away for some work ;) but all will show soon enough

"So heres the pictures, was sold with a private plate to hide the age!"

i have never hiden my Z age...

Still geting the wow factor and plus the "2004? man beauty has no age"

i tell you someting, i will buy some day the 240Z... from the 70s

;)

"So heres the pictures, was sold with a private plate to hide the age!"

i have never hiden my Z age...

Still geting the wow factor and plus the "2004? man beauty has no age"

i tell you someting, i will buy some day the 240Z... from the 70s

;)

i agree 100%, for some reason aberdeen is the most common place for private number plates, its ridiculous how many private plates are around here! just the mentality i guess ha.

You were outside our work tonight, I take it you know you have no back box ;)

Actually sounded quite nice without one!

Ha! yeah....i took the miltek backbox off to size up trying to sort a new backbox to be made, see how i go.

I am guessing its Redline Performance you work at?

You were outside our work tonight, I take it you know you have no back box ;)

Actually sounded quite nice without one!

Ha! yeah....i took the miltek backbox off to size up trying to sort a new backbox to be made, see how i go.

I am guessing its Redline Performance you work at?

Thought it must have been something like that after your first post about your plans.

We used to run the workshop there but sold it to Jim Reid in April to concentrate purely on parts sales but have ended up having to stay in the building due to a recent fire in our warehouse, we will hopefully be moved into to our new premises in the next couple of months though :)

Thought it must have been something like that after your first post about your plans.

We used to run the workshop there but sold it to Jim Reid in April to concentrate purely on parts sales but have ended up having to stay in the building due to a recent fire in our warehouse, we will hopefully be moved into to our new premises in the next couple of months though :)

Well, on the odd day im feeling nice, i pick my girlfriend up from the nursery across the street (< that sounds wrong...moving on) but yeah, if im sitting about waiting, feel free to pop over and say hello man :)

• 2 weeks later...

Only a small update;

Had Exhaust pipes custom made, it is now interchangable with the miltek backbox, still has miltek centerpipe/resonated and y-piece.

1462913_700497159967976_11504692_n.jpg

350z1.jpg

Had another go at the handbrake, ordered glitery purple shoe laces off amazon, turned out ok!1461016_700497293301296_390951499_n.jpg

Also changed my Air Filter. (Had a service not that long ago before i bought it)1095080_700497219967970_473401392_n.jpg

Got other bits and bobs coming, so will update sometime,

Cheers!