Need some opinion please!! Eyelids

SkylineV35

So after having my car back for a while now iv decided the frontend looks too tame.. so thought of a simple solution to make it slightly more aggressive looking but undecided on which ones...

So... here are the options:

1.Curvy

1580_zps0866caef.jpg

G3503-07Sg35_zps26418e04.jpg

2.corner to corner

GaragePhotoshoot26_zps1b588e88.jpg

00_zps5b590fd6.jpg

3.Carbon fibre effort

CF-G35CO-EB_1308739191948_zps258ebfec.jpg

(my sh!tty attempt at editing dont laugh)

eyelids_zpseda5c8ed.jpg

If someone could edit for me that would be great to see! :thumbs:

20131112_193429_zpsa6fd72ff.jpg

20131112_193424_zps841555a0.jpg

If not please leave an opinion.. thanks!

Them black lights look good too

Yeah I had a look for lights but there all for the LHD market.. I had a similiar problem back in the days when i bought lights like that for a civic... the main beam points to the wrongside of the road! It just scrapes past mot too.. so from past experience iv not really done headlight conversions since.

Although an option is to dismantle and spray myself but worrying about condensation if not sealed backup properly etc.

OMG found this!!! Nismo front bumper!

4148150500_ff66c85ae6_o_zpscf20bd58.jpg

Blend it in with the bonnet! Lke those "badboy" bonnets you used to get on civics and saxos back in the days.

This looks awesome :thumbs:

Corner to corner FTW!

il prob get a warning for posting a vauxhall page here but..

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/styling-wheels-interior/477880-how-make-badboy-bonnet-d.html

is this really the best way? or am i better ordering the eyelids off ebay and just fibreglassing over it on to bonnet? Im worried that if i slam the bonnet overtime it will crack or something... :wacko:

Yeah 3rd one down is the ings eyelids.. Probably the better made and should be thin too and should sit flush with the headlight and bonnet assembly.. 30-40 quid to change the frontend slghtly cant complain. Whereas if i went 350 or 370 or even R35 frontend conversion would cost alot more and Mr Nissan would probably shoot me for doing so! haha

Well thanks everyone but me thinks il go corner2corner and il get some pictures when they are colourmatched and fitted :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

+3

So far as you reseal the lights properly after blacking them out condensation will not be an issue.

Personall the grill and the tango reflectors is what makes it tame so changing the 2 would be a bug change or go the full hug with the nismo, eyelids, blacked out lights and de tango FTMFW!

+3

So far as you reseal the lights properly after blacking them out condensation will not be an issue.

Personall the grill and the tango reflectors is what makes it tame so changing the 2 would be a bug change or go the full hug with the nismo, eyelids, blacked out lights and de tango FTMFW!

I had a look at the grilles but not to my liking it would just look like a big hole in the front on my car, plus i dont want it to look too street racer and retain some classiness of it being a Grand Tourer. Iv went the full hog with my previous cars but this one I want it to look more V.i.p. Yeah the reflectors lol they suck @ss hahaha

Just reread haha it probably makes no sense to anyone.. :p

Edited by SkylineV35