New 370z owner saying Hi

Hi fellow zed owners & fans I'm new to the wonderful ownership of the marvelous 370z I have just recently purchased a 2010 370z coupe GT in stunning silver (not sure what the correct colour name/code is) ................I can only say one thing for sure WOW what a car, looks amazing, drives and handles superbly. Looking to do some mods in the near future, will be cosmetic mostly at first as I'm blown away by the performance however thats not to say that I wouldn't be up for performance modding, just not yet !!

Look forward to learning from your collective knowledge on this great forum

Bye for now :yahoo:

:thumbs::welcome: Where are you based?

Hi first just like to say to everyone thanks for the welcomes,

Hi, I'm based in Birmingham and since I've had my zed ( picked it up 15th Oct) I have not seen another one on the road over my way, I've been keenly looking as usually when I get a new car it seems like everyone and his wife had the same idea, its nice to feel a little exclusive :teeth:

You are a man of supremely awesome taste & style. Coincidentally I too have a 2010 silver 370z coupe GT. MY GALLERY

Now show us some pics please, to make all those poor people without silver ones highly jealous.

By the way, tints make a silver car look even better, but you probalby know that already.

• Like 1

Hello and :welcome:

Keep an eye on the regional events threads for meets etc happening in the West Mids (you just missed a great one at Cosford). Now quite a few 350Z owners in the region, but 370Z's are very thin on the ground, so will be good to see you and your Zed at a meet :thumbs:

• Like 1