Design Bizz's Drift Car!!!

bizz

Calling all Car Designers, Stylers, Forza guys, etc., etc., etc. I need your help!!!

As most of you have seen I am building my LS350Z for the 2014 season and following tonights news of being sponsored by the forum :teeth: I would like to get you guys to help me design my car.

My original thoughts for the car were to have a dark/dull base colour like a dark, matt grey then with a hi-viz green or yellow design on top in vinyl but I am open to what you have for me. Just bare in mind I have to actually afford to be able to do this ;) so nothing that will entail hours and hours in the paint shop or hyper expensive vinyl (plus I'll probably end up scratching it off on a clipping point or someone elses car lol)

so SIMPLE and STRIKING please

I will be using wheels that look like Rota MXR's or Grid Drifts (if that helps at all)

Here are a couple of ideas to get you going

Matt Powers S14 http://www.braggenrites.com/driftsick/legendary-drift-cars/attachment/matt-powers-s14/

Just found this on the net haha http://www.emotorsportnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Greg-Thompson.jpg

I hope you guys can help. Start dropping your designs on here I'll let you know that ones that I like and hopefully we will find something that works

Thanks in advance for your help B)

So many variations of colours work well on track cars. Matt or gloss black/grey with red vinyls and wheels can look good

Or how about a chrome wrap? Usually tacky as fook but in a dark colour with vinyls it a track car could get away with it

lamborghini-gallardo-blue-chrome-wrap-46293-7.jpg

something like that would be cool but I'm just concerned that if I have a coming together with a wall or other driver. Getting this fixed or replaced is going to be difficult. I definitely would not be able to apply something like that :(

Also just out of interest how much does something like that cost?