Design Bizz's Drift Car!!!

bizz

think chrome wraps were the best part of 2-3k

Ouch! Didn't think they were that bad

Loving the a team colours, that's what I was getting at but this makes it easier to imagine on a zed :lol:

Now we're talking, that could be really nice!!! anyone able to bash something together like this on a 350 to see how it comes together??

think chrome wraps were the best part of 2-3k

Ouch! Didn't think they were that bad

Loving the a team colours, that's what I was getting at but this makes it easier to imagine on a zed :lol:

Now we're talking, that could be really nice!!! anyone able to bash something together like this on a 350 to see how it comes together??

Let me get home and I'll try to knock something up. I'm back on Monday, so just kick back and relax. Unless someone else beats me to it!

Thought about white on white at all? Like this:

Cool-Nissan-350z-White-Nissan-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

would work well with the Grids, less so with the MXR's I think - other colours Ive been liking recently are Phils GT3RS (baby blue colour) and the burnt orange on the 1M - you could always do Gulf colours if you fancied it?

Regardless of what you do, you need to get a Matt Campling style giant window Sticker :lol:

284216_245083408853582_237888529573070_935848_8021945_n.jpg

Thought about white on white at all? Like this:

would work well with the Grids, less so with the MXR's I think - other colours Ive been liking recently are Phils GT3RS (baby blue colour) and the burnt orange on the 1M - you could always do Gulf colours if you fancied it?

Regardless of what you do, you need to get a Matt Campling style giant window Sticker :lol:

White is nice but the skyline was white and really want this car to stand out and look very much like a race car (that sounds very childish but I hope you know what I mean lol)

haha Matt's sticker always makes me laugh. Suppose that is the bi-product if you have a vinyl cutter of your own and a big open space :p

Do you know what bodykit you're gonna fit yet or are you keeping it pretty standard?

I am actually going to have a bash at making my own kit for this. Don't worry its not going to be anything disgusting.... I hope.

It should look pretty special when its done but will be a bit wider than standard.

350z version of this.... possible kit design

Agreed, is say opt for a simple and common coloured base and apply any colous using vinyl. Im not saying your going to keep binning the car (I hope not!) but it makes it MUCH easier to get replacements. You can just (for example) buy a new door in the correct colour (or have it sprayed) and then have a vinyl shop cut you the replacement stickers.

No point spending loads of cash on an awesome paint job or a full custom vinyl skin as its going to have a hard life !

Loving these ideas that are coming through now guys :)

I do love black but it is an absolute pain to keep clean so wouldn't mind a base colour change to another nissan colour (or similar) That GTR does look hot though

In my eyes the cadillac scheme is looking pretty damn appealing but wouldn't the grey be the base colour for that design? The bold colours and simple design looks sweet.

Any chance of seeing any of these designs rendered up on the 350??

Loving these ideas that are coming through now guys :)

I do love black but it is an absolute pain to keep clean so wouldn't mind a base colour change to another nissan colour (or similar) That GTR does look hot though

In my eyes the cadillac scheme is looking pretty damn appealing but wouldn't the grey be the base colour for that design? The bold colours and simple design looks sweet.

Any chance of seeing any of these designs rendered up on the 350??

Ill get something similar set up on FM

Think the cosmis wheel will suit more than MXRs tho will the caddy racing scheme

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1