Design Bizz's Drift Car!!!

bizz

The Cadilac one posted up on the last page works really well. And would certainly stand out as being different in the drift scene.

You could always invite a bunch of us round and hand us each a rattle can and let us loose! lol

I'll play tonight, I LOVE making designs on Forza :lol:

Get cracking mate, maybe try to do something like Suits' Petronas idea too

The Cadilac one posted up on the last page works really well. And would certainly stand out as being different in the drift scene.

You could always invite a bunch of us round and hand us each a rattle can and let us loose! lol

I agree about the Cadillac design. In regards to the rattle can idea think you'll have to submit a sample of your work on a postcard to PO BOX..... lol Sorry turned into a Blue Peter presenter then

I've always thought that the Petronas livery looks very smart and aggressive.

I tend to use a variation of the design and colours on everything I can, from Forza cars to Halo armour, lol.

mclarenPetronas5.png

This I really like!!!! Need to see something similar on a Z design (come on matt!!!) Loving the colours!!

Wow stevo you've been a busy lad :scare:

FM4_bizz1.jpg

I like this one but think it could do with a few more blocks of colour on the side. Liking the front though

FM4_341.jpg

This one is my faourite of your designs. Definitely heading in the right direction. I'm pretty sure Forza isn't doing it justice. p.s. loving the burnout your doing in the other one of these pics haha

My Xbox just pooed itself :lol: I have a plan in my head which I have started, which I will finish off then I get home later this evening and ill upload before I go sleepy bye byes :lol:

Gutted man :( looking forward to seeing what you've got. Hope you can do it before your bed time :sleep: