Design Bizz's Drift Car!!!

bizz

I presume you will have sponsor stickers all over the place so dont make the paintwork too busy

There will be some stickers on the car but I still don't have a main sponsor so at the moment there is plenty of space (unless you know anyone interested lol)

skindrift1ss.jpg

Like the design, just not convinced about the yellow. but nice to see it on the 350

Nissan350Z.gif

Think we'll all have to keep dreaming about this one lol

Or what about this..

cars%20nissan%20racer%20racing%20nissan%20skyline%20gtr%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wallmay.net_14.jpg

Very nice!! Think that would sit on the z well.

I think you really need to get a main sponsor down to decide on colours. For example, if it was HKS, you would go for black, purple and green or if it was K-Sport it would be Orange etc etc.

That is true Kyle but main sponsors are hard to come by. Finding someone that would step up properly to the mark and support me through a season is really hard. So I think I need to carry on with planning the cars colour and design with you guys. Also there are a few things I need to start buying which will need to blend in with the colour of the car.

If you know anyone that might like to be a main sponsor please let me know :)

PINK!

MF4M104.jpg

Luckily it's been done!! phew. lol

Keep those ideas coming

Edited by bizz

You really need a colour that is easy and cheap to respray in the event of an off into kitty litter etc. don't want to be spending fortunes trying to respray every time it happens

Exactly. That's why I was thinking of the dark base colour with the bright vinyl design on top :)

• Like 1

For me simple designs have the most impact and look more neat/professional if that makes sense

Like mentioned several times, a dark base colour with a striking colour on a simple design, then matching accents, wheels, stickers

This ones not bad

Fredic-Aasbo-2JZ-Toyota-GT86.jpeg

For me simple designs have the most impact and look more neat/professional if that makes sense

Like mentioned several times, a dark base colour with a striking colour on a simple design, then matching accents, wheels, stickers

This ones not bad

Yes!!! the speedhunters car is one that I have always liked. Really like the black/silver combo with that bright orange. That is the kind of thing I am looking for.

Just need to come with an original version of this. Come on Forza/photoshop guys!!! B)

This ones not bad

Yes!!! the speedhunters car is one that I have always liked. Really like the black/silver combo with that bright orange. That is the kind of thing I am looking for.

Just need to come with an original version of this. Come on Forza/photoshop guys!!! B)

I'll play tonight, I LOVE making designs on Forza :lol:

• Like 2