It's my birthday!

GMballistic

Just thought I'd share it's my 34th Birthday today. :D Honestly never thought I'd live this long. :lol: Got some new trainers & cash from my mother but Dad came up trumps with a K&N panel filter & new fuel filler cap for my 350. Happy with that and the guys in work bought me McDonalds breakfast this morning and cake for lunch so can't complain. Having a good day so far. :thumbs:

Thanks for that everyone. Didn't really think I'd get this many response's but this is one of the best forums I've ever been on before so I shouldn't really be shocked by the nice replies from you guy's. Just been "force" fed another bit of chocolate cake so I'm hoping longsh07's prediction doesn't come true and I do make 35 next year. :lol: Thanks again all for the nice comments. :thumbs:

34 and a maccy D`s.... you have to move on mate.....,go to subway

:lol: I only like there breakfast's and I didn't go there, just had it hand delivered to me, so I think I'm ok. :D Thank you to everyone for the kind words. Hope HASH is right as I'd love a supercharger on my Zed one day as I'm sure most of us would. B)