Which fuel

Zhorno

Ok so I seen a thread sumwere saying which fuel is best 95 or 99 or something, in all the past cars I've had I didn't need to use super unleaded , so what's best for the z cus I haven't put fuel in yet I had a free half a tank to my suprise

Like is tesco is "momentum " is that just the same @*!# with a different name

I know this probly sounds so stupid to people who have had a zed years lol

Well I ushally go tesco so ill just stick with that, what's the Difference between like 99 and 95 , think what's what I read someone did put a picture of sumthing in there engine ****ed and said don't use this fuel but can't remember what 1 lol

A tiny amount of cars have had problems, I am sure a lot are run on 95 with little effect but for the sake of the few pence difference it is not worth the risk, anything 97 or above i.e. anything called Super will be absolutely fine

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

You do get better performance and fuel economy from Super too.

Have been able to prove this numerous times in my Corrado

AS to what the actual difference between 95 and 99, someone techi will have to answer that.

AS to what the actual difference between 95 and 99, someone techi will have to answer that.

Wendy, after some extensive research I can confidently confirm the answer is 4 :teeth:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

:lol:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Wendy, after some extensive research I can confidently confirm the answer is 4 :teeth:

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

:lol:

99 RON is more expensive too.........................................................:lol:

Get an uprev so you can safely run 95 fuel. Runnin 95 over 99 costs me an extra £1 a day for the commute to work so in 1.5 years the up rev has paid for itself if I get it and safely run 95 Ron hahaha

And it won't be as powerful as one which is stock run on 98ron. Really £1 a day? Do you treat your car as a budget car? Maybe you'd be better off with a Peugeot or something.

Get an uprev so you can safely run 95 fuel. Runnin 95 over 99 costs me an extra £1 a day for the commute to work so in 1.5 years the up rev has paid for itself if I get it and safely run 95 Ron hahaha

And it won't be as powerful as one which is stock run on 98ron. Really £1 a day? Do you treat your car as a budget car? Maybe you'd be better off with a Peugeot or something.

Not sure if the 370 is the same but I'm confident that it says something like 'super unleaded only' on the cap of the 350. Why ignore the advice? If you bought the car and can't afford the fuel then I'd suggest buying another car.

• Like 1