Which fuel

Zhorno

Get an uprev so you can safely run 95 fuel. Runnin 95 over 99 costs me an extra £1 a day for the commute to work so in 1.5 years the up rev has paid for itself if I get it and safely run 95 Ron hahaha

And it won't be as powerful as one which is stock run on 98ron. Really £1 a day? Do you treat your car as a budget car? Maybe you'd be better off with a Peugeot or something.

Not sure if the 370 is the same but I'm confident that it says something like 'super unleaded only' on the cap of the 350. Why ignore the advice? If you bought the car and can't afford the fuel then I'd suggest buying another car.

I just don't get it. What else has been cheapened by cutting costs? Tyres, definitely not a good idea with 300 ponies under the bonnet. Brakes? Again not good. Hate to see someone pick it up afterwards and it goes all wrong in them. I'd be wary of buying from someone who spends the minimal amount on their car.

• Like 1