Mods under £100

Zhorno

Cooling slam panel plate, stubby aerial, K&N/Cosworth panel filter, LED interior/exterior bulbs etc etc. Literally loads of things you can do depending on where you want to go (eg; performance/styling etc). Check out the traders on here and I'm sure they'll help you spend a hundred quid or more. :D

Hand crafted vertical tonneau cover/boot divider.

Looks cool, stops folk seeing what you've got in the boot, prevents shopping/latops smacking you on the back of the head, increases your desirability to the opposite sex (or the same if you prefer :winkiss:;) ) and gives an extra 50bhp at the rear wheels. Fact. :teeth:

• Like 3

HEL Brake lines, crystal reverse clusters, new knob, richbrook anti theft valve caps or tax disc holder, door handle or door mirror colour change, burger badges, magnetic sump plug, grounding kit, reverse cam/sensors, aero wiper blades, roof wrap, window tint, quality lug nuts, DIY respray/wrap interior plastics or strut cover, fluffy dice, leopard print seat covers, air freshener, CB radio...

I bet a hose kit is not much more than a ton.

Good luck with the Zeditis :)

Hand crafted vertical tonneau cover/boot divider.

Looks cool, stops folk seeing what you've got in the boot, prevents shopping/latops smacking you on the back of the head, increases your desirability to the opposite sex (or the same if you prefer :winkiss:;) ) and gives an extra 50bhp at the rear wheels. Fact. :teeth:

Epic plug :lol:

Looks like you have plenty of choice, let us know what you decide to do! :)

• Like 1

Yeh as previously stated but I got beaten, stubby Arial £5 eBay, remove number plate plastic brick £0, remove 350z badge £0, remove rear wiper £5, carbon wing mirror covers from eBay around £60, carbon b pillar covers eBay £30, a good vallet £0, braided lines and fluid, silicone rad hoses £100.

Oh and 14n's boot dividers are a must they look cool there functional and they reduce cabin noise :)

Edited by Pete87

This thread has reminded me - on my old 56 plate Z I bought a metal 'Z pin' off ebay for 99p, sawed the pin off it, put some double sided tape on the back and carefully stuck it just in front of the gear stick. I used to really like looking at that (sad, aren't I?)...

zbadgeongearleversurround.jpg

Also, by the door hinge there is a black plastic vent with a 'Z' shape in it. I painted it silver and it made that bit look really good too. Just makes the car look a bit less cheap. Cost me nothing.

Do these 2 mods and you've still got £99.01 to play with.

• Like 2