Interview tomorrow! - I got the job!

Grundy

Bit of a random thread,

Got my big interview tomorrow! Make or break in my Company.

Permanent position, as a Network Analyst!

Excited and nervous at the same time, lets just say this company pays well for this job compared to most places.

Now the best bit is, if I am lucky enough, then my baby Zed will get all the treats she wants!

First on the list

Nismo Exhaust System!

So fingers crossed, if not for me, for the Zed ;)

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 2

I haven't a clue what a network analyst does but good luck mate :thumbs:

It's the Important way of saying....IT Geek B)

Cheers fella's!

Messed up my last one I had a few months ago, but been lucky enough with another vacancy opened up, so going in prepared this time!

I haven't a clue what a network analyst does but good luck mate :thumbs:

It's the Important way of saying....IT Geek B)

Cheers fella's!

Messed up my last one I had a few months ago, but been lucky enough with another vacancy opened up, so going in prepared this time!

Make sure you have some good questions for them too, make them work for you...just not too much :lol:

You do realise that whenever there's an infrastructure problem the network guys get the blame by default :lol:

There's a few network guys on this forum amongst other IT roles

Good luck but if you are prepared you shouldn't need luck ;)

Think there is a fair few working in IT that wouldn't admit it on here :lol::shutup:

Hehe, Love my job though, 1st one where I'm happy to arrive early or leave late, never clock watching!

I am in IT as well,, currently working 50 hours a week, every single hour is clock watching, even on my lunch :lol:

Aren't most IT roles 24x7 these days?!

"Well done sir you are the best candidate...so we are offering you this lovely salary and even more a company phone"

Make it sound like a perk but instead your on it at home haha!

Aren't most IT roles 24x7 these days?!

"Well done sir you are the best candidate...so we are offering you this lovely salary and even more a company phone"

Make it sound like a perk but instead your on it at home haha!

You made the mistake accepting them :lol:

I am based on customer site and Service levels are 8 till 6 so I am not bad in that respect :teeth:

• Like 1

Best of luck to you, be positive and confident about what you can do for the company should you be offered the promotion. Don't forget to get across how you're looking forward to an opportunity to stretch your abilities and learn and develop new skills.

Be sure to explain how comfortable you feel about engaging with customers and understanding and resolving their problems or how you enjoy looking for more efficient ways of carrying out your work. Never hurts to say that you're willing to take on board new ideas and learn from other peoples experience either.

Hope you get the offer

• Like 1