Who wants a 4C ?

ATTAK Z

If I was in the market for a new car, I think I would take a serious look ... why ? ... looks, performance and economy !

and it's an Alfa :thumbs:

Is that. Sinclair...

I think you have swapped the characters and lost a digit there somewhere ;)

If I was in the market for a new car, I think I would take a serious look ... why ? ... looks, performance and economy !

and it's an Alfa :thumbs:

Is that. Sinclair...

I think you have swapped the characters and lost a digit there somewhere ;)

Ah yes with you now

chuckle

Lights are hideous.

I'll give you that but so what ?

Engine isn't exotic enough.

H'mmmm

Questions over fragility and especially dealer experience.

I'll give you that ... dealers are crap !

Other than that, it's stunning. I've no interest in buying one though.

........ if it was my daily driver then no ....

Why no ?

It's very Elise esq. I couldn't live with that on a daily basis, sometimes it's nice to just be in quiet comfortable car.

Also it has to be serviced every 4.5k

Edited by 350 Russ

Why no ?

It's very Elise esq. I couldn't live with that on a daily basis, sometimes it's nice to just be in quiet comfortable car.

Serviced every how long? Whats the engine made of? Chocolate?

Why no ?

Serviced every how long? Whats the engine made of? Chocolate?

It is an alfa...

Plus I service my cars every 6k and the 350z engine apparently has a "short" service interval at 9k.

Lights are hideous.

I don't want to own something that ugly. Normally I'm quite happy to buy ugly cars (VXR, Zed ragtop) but only if they've got everything else where it matters. In this case, the drivetrain lets it down so much that I wouldn't contemplate it, no matter how good the rest of it may be. My loss perhaps, and I'd happily have a go in one, but that's about it.

In the latest EVO issue they review a white one and the lights have a carbon fibre surround; I disagree and really like the look of it :shrug:

And the car as a whole is absolutely stunning, probably enough of a looker to make potential customers write the cheque (or sign the financial arrangement) without them even thinking about the fact that the engine is borrowed from a Giuiietta.

In fact... I really want one now :teeth:

In the latest EVO issue they review a white one and the lights have a carbon fibre surround; I disagree and really like the look of it :shrug:

And the car as a whole is absolutely stunning, probably enough of a looker to make potential customers write the cheque (or sign the financial arrangement) without them even thinking about the fact that the engine is borrowed from a Giuiietta.

In fact... I really want one now :teeth:

The engine has been completely re-worked including having an aluminium block instead of the cast iron one as found in the guilietta. It won't be long before there are aftermarket lights to replace the standard ones.

Lights are hideous.

I don't want to own something that ugly. Normally I'm quite happy to buy ugly cars (VXR, Zed ragtop) but only if they've got everything else where it matters. In this case, the drivetrain lets it down so much that I wouldn't contemplate it, no matter how good the rest of it may be. My loss perhaps, and I'd happily have a go in one, but that's about it.

Do you really think the vx220 is ugly? I don't think its the best looking car in the world but it hasn't dated and its a 7/10 easily.

I once owned a Alfa 155.... Was a brilliant car.... The only problem I had was leaving the handbrake off it and watching it roll down a hill in to a neighbours house 😭😭😭 ..... Needless to say that's when our love affair ended. (And when I learned to use the handbrake)