'Guess my aftermarket parts'

Scottboy

Hello everyone,

Join the forum recently after owning my 350 for about 6 months now. When I purchased the car a few aftermarket parts came un-fitted. Problem is, I don't know what they are ( I can take an educated guess ) and if they are worth fitting.

My car currently has an invidia true duel exhaust, de cats, aftermarket plenum, weapon r intake, mocal thermostatic oil cooler and a few cosmetic pieces. Is it worth my whole fitting these pieces? Seems like there's some sort of spacer ( same shape as sump ), pulleys, fuel rails and pressure reg, maf and fuel pump. I am planning a remap in the future

Also are the brands any good? If you recognise them.

Thanks in advace

null_zps95166a8c.jpg

null_zps247ab560.jpg

null_zps148953c4.jpg

null_zps1460ad39.jpg

null_zpsc1790ffb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it still on ebay? Could of gave the forum a shout as it would of went in no time

he could have sold it all on here and probs got more money and not had to pay any fees.

This is what really puts me of some people on the forum. The appear, ask advice and then disappear

I know, id of bought stuff off him. Folk go out their way to help him and express that they would like to buy it, he says its not for sale and ends up flogging it on ebay without letting anyone know,bad patter. Its probably a trader thats bought the car and hasnt got a clue what hes talking about so asked on here