The Z is a big old girl on video!

andy james

Been competing in sprints and hillclimbes for many years and with a couple of Girly hair bands holding my I phone to the rear view

mirror i took my first on board footage!

This is at Gurston Down in August and was shocked to as how narrow the track is and how wide the car looks.

With ref to speed there is a timing beam at the bottom of the hill and over the finish line which you can here me bouncing off the rev limiter which is 100 mph in third!

Im the only Z driver doing this and now can see why!

Gonna chop her in for a caterham!!!

DSC_0074_zpsd3f8b21d.jpg

th_finalcutatGurston_zps8b5b8296.jpg

I preferred the video with the swearing, great to hear the emotion!

F**K...... OMG photobucket! I spent all yesterday trying to bleep out the swearing so I could put this on the forum tonight. How much of a dick do I feel now. Been deleting furiously for the last 10 minutes. Sorry to the mods!!!! now deleted..

Nice little video andy james. Pity it wasn't a longer run though as it seemed a bit of a short course to me and ended just as you where getting in to it from the looks of it. How longs the course?

Only 960 meters long so as you said not much time to really stretch her legs!

Nice little video andy james. Pity it wasn't a longer run though as it seemed a bit of a short course to me and ended just as you where getting in to it from the looks of it. How longs the course?

Only 960 meters long so as you said not much time to really stretch her legs!

That is a short course. I prefer trackday's as at least you can get a good few laps and get into the rhythm more but still looks like a lot of fun. :)