A bizarre exhaust modification

samsniss350z

has any one seen one of the most bizarre exhaust mods done to a 350Z. I know there's a big scene in Japan where the bigger the exhaust the 'cooler' the look of the car ( I can't remember the name of the movement) but this just takes the biscuit, It can be viewed at ; my350z.com/forum/intake-exhaust/583935. Enjoy and don't laugh too much.

Stupid idea IMO, please don`t do it :surrender:

If someone knocks into the back of you or you reverse into something, it`s going to damage the entire exhaust system & maybe even your engine, could even write the car off!!! It`s dangerous, someone could walk into it or trip on it, hurt/burn themselves & you will end up with a personal injury con-man lawyer breathing down your neck. If you want to be anti social get a K1 or buddyclub ;)

Oh & I thing they are called BLAST pipes :)

Ooops for getting the web address wrong and thanks Ian for remembering the Bosokuzu craze, I'd watched you tube clips a while back and couldn't for the life of me remember the name by which this craze is known. So a big thanks to DoogyRev for correcting my mistake and thanks to Ian for highlighting just what I plan to do to my Zed at the weekend, I think It'll sound mental, I'm sure the folks in the secure unit will love it. :stir::yahoo:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...