SCOTTISH BDC @ KNOCKHILL

Vik54

New thread here for confirmed attendees - I am only prepared to go ahead with this if we have ten minimum. Add names below if you can confirm you will be there - first ten tickets will be free. 1. Neilp

2. Hensh65

3. The Chubby Ninja

4. Gavo

Thought I could make this but diary says :nono: , it's a great event, both me and Linda enjoyed it immensely last time we were there, and free tickets as well, you lucky people B)

yours was free last time :p - the forum is paying for them :)

Thought I could make this but diary says :nono: , it's a great event, both me and Linda enjoyed it immensely last time we were there, and free tickets as well, you lucky people B)

yours was free last time :p - the forum is paying for them :)

Linda's wasn't :lol: . Yeah, I was just pointing out HOW LUCKY CLUB MEMBERS ARE, SO SUPPORT :teeth:

• Like 1

There should be more on the list with so many nice zeds in Scotland both 350s and 370s

Leo and Davy have some nice projects on the go, toyboy bought an amuse kit for his 370, maxi is back in a 350, stew has a gorgeous zed but is totally off the radar :lol:

• Like 1

All cars have to be on stand by 10am - I would suggest you all aim to meet at 9am - but will leave that to you. I'll get tickets to Neil or someone closer to me the week before. You can pay for your passengers on the gate (£12) - please PM me your full names and registration :)