SCOTTISH BDC @ KNOCKHILL

Vik54

Vik does it need to be 10 i know its 12 quid so can we just pay 24 quid and i will get 2 pictures of zeds and sit them in a spcae :lol:

Kris its £8 per head for show cars - £12 per passenger. Its not the cost I'm bothered about :) I'm not prepared to stick my neck out for a poor show - as I know from previous experience we'll have at least two drop-outs on the day. Neil - you have PM :thumbs:

Oops soz missed that!

Yaass! Awesome news. Lucky number 10. Is there more spaces available vik incase some others want to go?

There's always spaces but folk will need to pay for themselves :thumbs: £8 per driver in a showcar - plus £12 for passenger I also need to know so I can adjust the stand booking

Edited by Vik54

Ok folks that's the tickets bought - we have one place left as the forum has kindly paid for 12 tickets :thumbs: Your stand will be in the usual place infront of the karting centre. I will meet up with Neil or send him the tickets next week (they don't get sent out until the 17th) I'll leave you guys to arrange your meeting places. Enjoy!! :teeth:

• Like 1

Ok folks that's the tickets bought - we have one place left as the forum has kindly paid for 12 tickets :thumbs: Your stand will be in the usual place infront of the karting centre. I will meet up with Neil or send him the tickets next week (they don't get sent out until the 17th) I'll leave you guys to arrange your meeting places. Enjoy!! :teeth:

Thanks vicky for arranging it :teeth: