SCOTTISH BDC @ KNOCKHILL

Vik54

just put on a 3/4 plate hope they don't get picky!

Carry your standard plate with you so that if need be you can put it on and say the 3/4 plate is purely for show purpose :thumbs:

Its in the bin broken!, luckily had no problem didn't see any police there or back, i'll need to pick one up for mot next month. yeh and was breezey! but a good day

had a great day and the rain managed to stay off. was really windy and cold at times but still good drifting action and good to see old and new faces. thanks very much to the forum for supporting this and to everyone who came. I went away with a few mates and came back and everyone had gone :lol: .see you guys at the next meet :teeth:

Yep- that track is bigger than you think lol. The crappy vauxhalls were I'm front of the main karting area

Right folks hope the bdc has got you into full drift mode- as I mentioned to most of you the driftland opening is next weekend I'm arranging the skyline stand and I'm proposing a joint stand with you guys. Il get a proper thread up tomorrow

:lol: I never even noticed him there. who never came btw? was there not meant to be 10? I never even noticed on the day :lol:

This is what I would like to know - it was bad enough we had two spare tickets after I asked the club to pay for 12 - these two no shows certainly didn't PM me with apologies. It means that we had four wasted tickets. :thumbdown:

Aw that's s**t, who didn't show?? I def would have been here had I not been coming back from Dublin that night. Was it a good day out still? I'll need to go see Shab at his work.. hate p%$ks sometimes, why do people do stupid stuff like that.

Yeh the damage was pretty bad as well, shame !!

Thanks again vicky, i know there was few no shows and gavin traded his zed the week before but it was still a cracken day out and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves even though the weather was shoite :)

:lol: I only ordered the tickets and asked for the spot :shrug: its not like I had to get up at sparrow's fart and stand around in a howling gale all day ;)

• Like 1