SCOTTISH BDC @ KNOCKHILL

Vik54

Vik wrote in the pm DONT REPLY TO THIS in big bold letters. Someone replied to it LOL!!!

mj-laughing.gif

Yup the PM I sent to 90 odd active Scottish members - took me a feckin age to pull the list together as the old one had gone caput on the old lappy :wacko: AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE TEN :lol: :lol: C'mon c'mon :bounce:

• Like 1

Vik wrote in the pm DONT REPLY TO THIS in big bold letters. Someone replied to it LOL!!!

mj-laughing.gif

haha I was sooooo tempted to reply lol , cant wait for this guys, I will try and clean the car the night before this time haha

• Like 1

Guys, I hate to do this, but I have been offered to work on the sunday..... I have to take it as its good money and I could be doing with the extra cash just now. Sorry guys and gals, but I am out now.

Ok - thanks for letting us know. Guys we need two more confirmed attendees PRONTO :lol:

Vik does it need to be 10 i know its 12 quid so can we just pay 24 quid and i will get 2 pictures of zeds and sit them in a spcae :lol:

Kris its £8 per head for show cars - £12 per passenger. Its not the cost I'm bothered about :) I'm not prepared to stick my neck out for a poor show - as I know from previous experience we'll have at least two drop-outs on the day. Neil - you have PM :thumbs: