Time to let the 370Z go...

TheMacDaddy

Well it's that time I'm afraid, the missus and I have been blessed with the impending arrival of a new family member and I've got to let the Z go. :byebye:

Haven't had time to write up a for sale ad on the forum yet as I've been running around all over the place the past few days, but the car is on Autotrader and Piston Heads if any of you chaps or lasses are interested (just PM me if you are, really would like her to go to a good home):

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201308148313715

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/370z/nissan-370z-v6-black-edition-----------2010/1622526

The good news is I've just picked up her replacement.

Needed something more practical.

5 doors. Check. Large boot. Check. ISOFIX points. Check. 507 BHP V10... er....

846193243a1340d69f7908ae7344cd14.jpg

Hope all goes well with the baby and the sale ;)

he hasn't had the baby yet, so I don't think its appropriate to sell it off this early :lol: - he doesn't know if its a girl or a boy yet for goodness sake

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 2

Great replacement and a great price for the 370z. Always fancied an M5 touring but bottled it due to running costs. Also ended up buying two cars with one being the 350z after my daughter was born so probably would have been more cost effective with the M5! :lol:

Good luck with fatherhood. Ours is just over 4 months now. It's the best feeling in the world! :thumbs:

Edited by Bems
  • Like 1