Massive new tune!

brillomaster

Prepare to be educated. THIS is music.

Nope.

RONG

Pixies are ace. Proper quality leg ends.

Some of the 'songs' on here may be big, but then so are 1D. In music, popularity is not a great definition of quality. :p

• Like 2

Nope.

RONG

Some of the 'songs' on here may be big, but then so are 1D. In music, popularity is not a great definition of quality. :p

I thought the thread title was Massive NEW Tune, not old one and especially rubbish old one like a couple posted here. I still think my ones are gonna be big.

Nope.

RONG

Couldn't have put it better myself. Pixies will be loved and respected years after some of these chav tunes have been forgotten for good :)

In my humble opinion there's not much music been posted in this thread. Mostly just noise.

But each to their own.

I'm off to listen to some Ska followed by Iron Maiden and probably some Frank Turner to round it off.

• Like 2

Nope.

RONG

The songs I've posted haven't hit the charts properly yet. Not saying that the pixies are rubbish, just saying I didn't feel educated. If I wanted to feel educated, I'd listen to some Guns N Roses, Queen, Aerosmith, Queen, Elvis etc.

Dude I was just joking about the "educated" comment. Music's subjective, although i must be getting old because that 'tune' at the eginning of this thread is so bad I thought it was a joke. Each to his own, but I can only see it being popular with the profoundly deaf!

Dude I was just joking about the "educated" comment. Music's subjective, although i must be getting old because that 'tune' at the eginning of this thread is so bad I thought it was a joke. Each to his own, but I can only see it being popular with the profoundly deaf!

Me too, when i clicked on the first video i thought this must be a mickey take, thought you had better taste than that andy lol ;)

Will.i.am is a great producer but IMO his flaws are he has a massive ego. E.g. most of his songs would be better without him. He was good on the BEP's stuff though. Also he doesn't really make interesting music like when he wore that gas mask for a while, its manufactured to be successful and there is nothing wrong with that its just abit soulless. IMO.

I also hated that he was on the phone when he was running with the olympic torch.

Music is lifestyle as is cars me and likes of a few others on here like to sling are cars around smokeing rubber others like to build cars that look pretty parked up some hip hop some like rock someone stated these chav tunes will be forgotten and the will for the likes of the older gen rocking away to guns and roses but for those that are in there younger years getting there crazy holiday clubbing memories these tunes will never be lost in their minds

Lucky sod :)

What I can't understand, and it's not just an age thing as I felt exactly the same in my yoof, is listening to dance music during the day. I totally get why people like it when you're out for a night on the town, back in the late 90's/early 00's when I used to go clubbing I loved it too, but that was it. Come the daytime I wanted something that actually resembled a song to sing along to, rather than a phat beat to keep yo ass shakin' on tha floor. I still don't get it now.

Not so much the dance/pop tunes (like Calvin Harris or pretty much any other dance tune that breaks the Top Ten), but the slightly more obscure stuff that you'd only ever hear in a club with minimal vocal content. How or why people would choose to listen to that during the day is beyond me. Any other musical style I get, from classical through to rap, but dance? Nope. Never have, never will.

Lucky sod :)

What I can't understand, and it's not just an age thing as I felt exactly the same in my yoof, is listening to dance music during the day. I totally get why people like it when you're out for a night on the town, back in the late 90's/early 00's when I used to go clubbing I loved it too, but that was it. Come the daytime I wanted something that actually resembled a song to sing along to, rather than a phat beat to keep yo ass shakin' on tha floor. I still don't get it now.

Not so much the dance/pop tunes (like Calvin Harris or pretty much any other dance tune that breaks the Top Ten), but the slightly more obscure stuff that you'd only ever hear in a club with minimal vocal content. How or why people would choose to listen to that during the day is beyond me. Any other musical style I get, from classical through to rap, but dance? Nope. Never have, never will.

Variety is the spice of life, if we all liked the same thing then this world would be very boring indeed.

I agree, and I like some dance stuff. Hell, some of the songs posted on here I'd love if I was in a club, I just wouldn't listen to them at any other time.

My taste in music ranges from Girls Aloud to The Beatles to Nirvana to Snoop Dogg to Aphex Twin. The only genre I really am not keen on is R'n'B, but aside from that I'm quite easy going.

Finally some decent music in this thread, I actually met Black Francis in the toilet of the Dublin Castle Pub :teeth:

Why am I not surprised!!?

I agree, and I like some dance stuff. Hell, some of the songs posted on here I'd love if I was in a club, I just wouldn't listen to them at any other time.

My taste in music ranges from Girls Aloud to The Beatles to Nirvana to Snoop Dogg to Aphex Twin. The only genre I really am not keen on is R'n'B, but aside from that I'm quite easy going.

Amen to that but real Rhythm and Blues, now that's a different story :)

Finally some decent music in this thread, I actually met Black Francis in the toilet of the Dublin Castle Pub :teeth:

Why am I not surprised!!?

Amen to that but real Rhythm and Blues, now that's a different story :)

Dance music and jazz are the two genres that do nothing for me.

now this isnt an new tune, but how are we feeling about some Azealia Banks? I personally think its awesome...

if everyone could just disagree with me that'd be great, then i'll know its not me, its everyone else! :p

i think my rookie mistake was thinking everyone shares the same musical taste as i do...