My missus is a bell end

OV53

If that's the biggest concern you've got in your life right now, you should consider yourself a very fortunate man. With that attitude you're lucky to even have a wife.

That's assuming it was 'actually' her that did it...

Just sayin' ;)

meeeeow you go girl

The response has been fantastic to this! Nice to see that there are some part time moralists and then the folk who have taken this as the tongue in cheek post it actually is!

A few responses to some of my favourites:

If you get angry by that tiny little scratch you need to go anger management. You should be happy that it's not worse. I'm sure she feels worse then you do.

I'm over the moon that it's not worse. The fact that the wheels were refurbed only 2 weeks ago is a major sickener though!

:lol: an awful lot of 'Mammy' issues on here today - it is a teeny fecking scratch - if this sort of thing really truly sets someone off then I fear there are bigger issues needing to be addressed.

Some major high horse riding going on too! The missus is a major bell end though....

If that's the biggest concern you've got in your life right now, you should consider yourself a very fortunate man. With that attitude you're lucky to even have a wife.

That's assuming it was 'actually' her that did it...

Just sayin' ;)

Oooooosh! I hope it wasn't big Leroy.....

Can she not pay to have it repaired? In our house we have a "you break it, you fix it" policy. If I curbed my missus wheels, i'd pay for wicked wheels to come repair it. And vice versa. No arguments its normally just a "I'm sorry I had a little accident I've already booked the repair, how about I cook dinner tonight instead" or something to that like.

Already booked in for repairs on Saturday. She ain't all bad!

we have a financial policy in our house - it goes along these lines

"what she earns is hers, what I earn is hers" - I think she snuck it into the wedding vows - either way I would pay in the end

Yeah same here! In fact if I even make the mistake of saying I'm buying something with my money I get reminded almost instantly!

Offt harsh man! Still worth milking it when you get back ;)

Still not seen your car since the refurb, did you use tws in newcastle?

Ha! Yeah got them done at TWS in Newcastle. Mint job for all of 2 weeks but then a bit of missus corrosion has set in already. Funny how it seems to happen as soon as I go away!

Phil, come on man, be serious! That's nothing to worry about, it's only a bloody wheel! :)

I ain't worried bro! She's got it booked in for Saturday the knacker!

Dude, my a$$ would be grass if I wrote a thread about my wife calling her a bell end... lol.

But she is a bell end! She wouldn't mind, I called her it in one of the messages, it's just how we parlé.....

best title for a topic this week :lol:

Cheers bro! She is a massive knacker like.

Phil, I just hope she isn't on this forum :teeth: or you may get home to worse than a curbed wheel!!!!!

Even if she was I think she would be on here agreeing with me.....