My missus is a bell end

OV53

So, after waiting a few weeks to get my wheels done I go away offshore and on the 5th day I get a message on Viber saying, "I'm really sorry, it's only a car, I'm ok though"

An instant feeling of dread engulfs me so I ask what has happened.

More sorries and then, "I've scratched one of the wheels a tiny bit, you can't notice it really"

So now the feeling of dread gets replaced by anger! Firstly at being fooled into thinking she'd had a horrendous crash, but secondly because of this......

ybu9a4a6.jpg

What is it with women and their ability to find curbs?

Raging!

thats exactly what my wife said to me

"............oh, by the way, I'm fine thankyou"

me .................. speechless ...................arguement considered lost !!

Edited by ioneabee

Dude you are not looking at the bigger picture here at all are you.

There will be an argument at some point in the future and as a man you will inevitably be unprepared, caught off guard and particularly vulnerable to the onslaught.

You now have one little rubber bullet to throw into the argument.

Sadly it will only enrage the beast further but you can at least go down fighting like Boromir in Lord of the Rings.

• Like 6

Dude you are not looking at the bigger picture here at all are you.

There will be an argument at some point in the future and as a man you will inevitably be unprepared, caught off guard and particularly vulnerable to the onslaught.

You now have one little rubber bullet to throw into the argument.

Sadly it will only enrage the beast further but you can at least go down fighting like Boromir in Lord of the Rings.

Problem is, she'll have a Gatling gun of armour piercing FMJ rounds in her back pocket starting from day 1 of the relationship.

• Like 1

If that's the biggest concern you've got in your life right now, you should consider yourself a very fortunate man. With that attitude you're lucky to even have a wife.

That's assuming it was 'actually' her that did it...

Just sayin' ;)

• Like 4

Go on a track day and end up in the kitty litter, then you'll know what wheel scratching is like!

Personally, I wouldn't even waste the energy in bending down to put nail varnish on it, it's happened, it sucks, oh well.

It will happen again, and it will be no more or less annoying.

My Fiancée caught my front bumper lip on a curb in a car park once and was in bits about it, she was more than shocked when I came out with "It's fibreglass and paint, it doesn't matter".

There's much bigger things going on to worry about.

• Like 3

Can she not pay to have it repaired? In our house we have a "you break it, you fix it" policy. If I curbed my missus wheels, i'd pay for wicked wheels to come repair it. And vice versa. No arguments its normally just a "I'm sorry I had a little accident I've already booked the repair, how about I cook dinner tonight instead" or something to that like.

• Like 2

we have a financial policy in our house - it goes along these lines

"what she earns is hers, what I earn is hers" - I think she snuck it into the wedding vows - either way I would pay in the end

• Like 2

3 things in life are guaranteed; you breath, you die, and you curb your wheels.

Never did the last one, but there's still time! :lol: :lol:

Lucky! I seem to get road rash all the time and pretty much refurb my wheels once a year! I guess the pot holes in Surbiton are worse than where you are. :(