Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

The worst thing is going to be getting my copy tomorrow at work... then having to play football! Making sure the controller is charged tonight and that the PS3 is fully updated! :thumbs:

I've been working from home today but feeling like rubbish so probably a good thing it didn't turn up.

Just been looking at the app and I can't see why it's 400mb unless it opens up content as you progress through the story as you link to your gamer tag/psn

Just picked up my copy.

Didn't pre-order, went with my friend from work who had to local Blockbuster.

Walked in, joined queue, walked out 10 mins later with a copy.

Seems I have the pre-order version cos it has the "pre-order exclusive" Atomic Blimp code included in the box.

The map is huuuuuge!

Now to wait till the nightshift is over ;)

Edited by BulletMagnet

Some of my friends have taken the next 2 days off work so they can play this game... :rolleyes: Oh dear.

Had we not been quite so manic at work, I'd have had the day off too and done the midnight launch.

I've got the Friday for the Xbone launch booked off already though :D

Some of my friends have taken the next 2 days off work so they can play this game... :rolleyes: Oh dear.

Had we not been quite so manic at work, I'd have had the day off too and done the midnight launch.

Someone still on xbox :o thought every1 had switched already

Someone still on xbox :o thought every1 had switched already

Some people can't afford it..... :stir:

Got the ifruit app to finally login this morning after a huge effort of trying to link accounts etc. And now it says cant login, try again later haha

Yep was working when I posted however later on stopped working.

Good news is the postie has just been however the dog got there first..... Fortunately at 9 months old she is now starting to listen a bit more... A miracle for chocolate labs I believe :lol:

installing now but will have to wait until this evening as I've got a busy day ahead.

Never been to a launch as it just seems all a little too nerdy for me. A bit like walking past the games workshop on a Sunday morning.

That said I did inadvertently attend the wii launch in NYC as I was trying to rt past to get into rockafella centre :)