Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Anyone else fed up of waiting for GTA V to be released? I have just reserved my copy on Amazon ready for Sept 17th. Latest trailers look awesome, I have also just seen the new online trailers which look like amazing & looks like it will become its own game at some point.

Clips - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/15/grand-theft-auto-online-revealed

Matt :)

Why on earth Rockstar are not being pilloried for releasing GTAV without the online element, I've no idea. If this was EA or Activision then people would be all over them like a case of herpes.

Seriously, they've had all this time, so why does it take another two weeks to get the online stuff up and ready? Why is it not ready for launch?

I'm in turmoil to be honest.

I love the look of it and am a bit of a fan however it comes out a month before next gen and I get the feeling wait 6 months and they will release on the new platforms.

Hmmm mind you it's less than a night on the pop.... I just won't have the space for old and new gen to co exist.

See the turmoil and justification going on in my mind :lol:

Now if only there was a new red dead on the horizon

I'm in turmoil to be honest.

I love the look of it and am a bit of a fan however it comes out a month before next gen and I get the feeling wait 6 months and they will release on the new platforms.

Hmmm mind you it's less than a night on the pop.... I just won't have the space for old and new gen to co exist.

See the turmoil and justification going on in my mind :lol:

Now if only there was a new red dead on the horizon

Play it and then get it when it comes out on the next gen stuff. I usually wait for the PC version, but can't this time as it looks too good and the PC ports are usually shite.

Ok just realised its actually 2 months before new gen so I should be able to get the SP done in that time.

Now to figure out a way to get more gaming time.... Oh wait thank you Mr Cowell for giving me a couple of hours on a Saturday night :lol:

• 4 weeks later...