Perhaps just wait for parking ticket in future...

maxi-glasgow

From late night watching of COPS (cos I'm a bad boy, watch ya gonna do etc) you drive a car towards and then touch a cop, you're looking at a charge of assault with a deadly weapon. Why not just take the ticket? He's obviously not skint and presumably parked in a red zone (whatever that means). Two bellends fighting over who's the biggest bellend, leave 'em to it. Evolution will resolve :)

• Like 1

The policeman was arrogant. He was quite happy to be weary of other vehicles and move out of their way and the Ferrari was no different. He has to take responsibility for his own safety and actions. He actually moved closer to the Ferrari rather than the other way around. The guy, who probably has the cash, will have a good lawyer and sue the police officer and the police department for all he can.

The police officer will has a buggered foot for the rest of his life. Was it worth it?

Well, the police officer was a tool.

He saw the driver going to pull away to stood closer to the car and put his foot closer to the wheel.

its not like a Ferrari is as quiet as a prius, you are going to hear it start? any normal person would move away. which he should have done.

and in reply to'scubapics' he wont have a buggered foot for the rest of his life. he is wearing steel toe caps and your foot being run over isn't the worst thing. happened to me before and im still walking?

Officer should be sacked. absolute tool.

I love how the copper is actually fine enough to drag the guy out of the car and then tackle him to the ground and put cuff on him but as soon as he notices that everyone is filming it he puts a limp on.

It can hardly be classed as assault when you inflict it upon yourself.

Clearly we all need to look into the US laws to know who was right and who was wrong - I'm not sure but if he is issuing a parking ticket the driver is entitled to drive away? The cop then put himself in the way deliberately.

But yes, driver is a dick, cop is as quite a few are, often using excess of their powers when dealing with the public. He did lose it and throw a punch then drag the guy out the car.

I'm not defending the policeman, but if I came back to my car to find a cop standing over it writing a ticket, common sense would tell me that just trying to get in and drive away as though nothing was happening is probably going to get his back up and lead to the situation escalating. After all, the police in any country don't tend to react well when their authority is challenged or undermined.

I'm not defending the policeman, but if I came back to my car to find a cop standing over it writing a ticket, common sense would tell me that just trying to get in and drive away as though nothing was happening is probably going to get his back up and lead to the situation escalating. After all, the police in any country don't tend to react well when their authority is challenged or undermined.

Can police even give parking tickets over here? I'm think they can as I'm sure there was a story about the police giving a traffic warden a ticket a while ago as he was parked in a bad spot and gave them lip, but I doubt it's worth their time considering they probably have bigger things to deal with.