'Sliders' - Will thieves over here now start doing this?

They were ahead of their time when they gave the zed the single-tap-driver's-door-unlock-only feature. I also think this definitively proves there should be no gun control. If that lady had a m-32 grenade launcher, she could have stopped them getting away....

There already here BBK. I always lock my car when I go to pay for petrol since my mate had his coat nicked from his car

at a petrol station..any opportunity for the thieves. :scare:

Agreed, always lock the car. I tend to just lean against it looking at my money rolling away on the pumps display, not really looking at the car, then you walk away to go and pay and leave it unlocked.

I know 95% of people do it, but imo its asking for trouble. And as for those people who leave their keys in the ignition :nono:

Edited by cs2000
  • Like 1

Agreed with most - i can maybe see them sneaking it whilst you are at the pump, but as soon as you go into pay why would you NOT lock your car? Its ridiculous. Plus the US have stupidly big cars so its no wonder the person on one side cant see someone sneaking in the other without some binoculars,

Well if people keep posting links to the reports I am sure it will help it to become more widespread :headhurt::lol:

First thing i thought too! :) what ***** at a news station thought this would be a good idea haha

Sneaky buggers not sliders, my jdm immobiliser forces me to lock it as it kicks in after about 10 seconds of key removed, there fore it always has to be reset with remote by locking and unlocking no point doing that when i come back so becomes routine when i get out of car as i know i cant just get in and start it. Tbh it pisses me off lol

There already here BBK. I always lock my car when I go to pay for petrol since my mate had his coat nicked from his car

Will not a criticism, just an observation...

Have you made any posts on here without using this smiley :scare:

I have the impression you walk around permanently like this

6481FA4F-35DA-4B6C-8973-02EEF414A7BC-17786-000014D3DD9E6A1D_zpsc7cdcd90.jpg

Will not a criticism, just an observation...

Have you made any posts on here without using this smiley :scare:

I have the impression you walk around permanently like this

6481FA4F-35DA-4B6C-8973-02EEF414A7BC-17786-000014D3DD9E6A1D_zpsc7cdcd90.jpg

How did you guess...!!! :gathering:

They'd leave with half a bag of Maoams and a couple of Halfrauds receipts if they tried to hit OV53 with a slide action play.

I'm confused. What does this even mean?

It means his car has sweets and receipts and nothing else in it.

Mine has nothing in it at all, but again, I always lock the doors anyway. I'm also unpredictable as I shove the filler cap into the handle of the pump and wander around the car whilst it fills so they'd have to be lucky to get past me.

They'd leave with half a bag of Maoams and a couple of Halfrauds receipts if they tried to hit OV53 with a slide action play.

I'm confused. What does this even mean?

It means his car has sweets and receipts and nothing else in it.

Mine has nothing in it at all, but again, I always lock the doors anyway. I'm also unpredictable as I shove the filler cap into the handle of the pump and wander around the car whilst it fills so they'd have to be lucky to get past me.

What? theres a way to fill up without holding the handle.....

What? theres a way to fill up without holding the handle.....

I put the threaded part of the filler cap into the handle like this....

dfu.png

And then keep a rough eye on the dials and take it out a £ or so before the target amount.