Deposit paid!

stuarty

YAWN!!

Double yawn! Christ you must waste some money

I suppose you think your **** patter is awesome? What happened to just saying congrats you got the car you wanted. But I suppose were all made of different stuff!

• Like 1

YAWN!!

I totally agree with this. God almighty.......

Lol, love you signature, how about letting others live there dream!

Bizarre post considering you've only posted 94 posts!

Edited by stuarty
  • Like 1

YAWN!!

I suppose you think your **** patter is awesome? What happened to just saying congrats you got the car you wanted. But I suppose were all made of different stuff!

Because its the same story every month!!

YAWN!!

So what you saying mate?

As far as i'm concerened its a car forum and i posted in other cars. Granted ive had a few cars lately but thats life. If your questioning the cars ive said ive had, i'll be more than happy to post them all with my private reg on them in my drive!!

Congrats, there nothing like the feeling of buying and jumping in a new car. Enjoy.

Yes you have had quite a few cars recently, but lifes too short i say, and if you get the itch scratch it and enjoy yourself.

Have fun and post up some pics.

• Like 1

ignore 'em

there's another thread at the moment titled "jealousy" - I think !! - say no more

good for you

Yeah, i commented on that thread yesterday. If they had a read at my post they would learn a thing or two.

Thanks for the positive comment, its folk like you that make this a decent place to be!

Congrats, there nothing like the feeling of buying and jumping in a new car. Enjoy.

Yes you have had quite a few cars recently, but lifes too short i say, and if you get the itch scratch it and enjoy yourself.

For sure mate.

Ive only had a 350z in march 2011, new e90 in jan 2012, new e92 in oct 2012, z4 in april 2013 and now the z4 coupe aug 2013. Oh and our new mini cooper in feb 2012! Lol.

TBH I really like the coupe shape and I bet its tighter etc but will you not miss the top down action?

The coupe feels like a totally different car to the roadster. Its defo a lot tighter and feels surprisingly bigger! The boot is also bigger being a hatch rather than a boot lid. We've had an awesome summer up here in Scotland so ive really enjoyed the roadster, but cant say i like the attention. Its just a bit showy for me.

I'm going to order a set of 19 inch replica csl alloys to finish it off. I think they look great!

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=z4+m+coupe+csl&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=3IP9UeO-McmFONXSgbAI&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1024&bih=672#biv=i%7C40%3Bd%7CDQd3dHunUPdQIM%3A

Edited by stuarty
  • Like 1

For sure mate.

Ive only had a 350z in march 2011, new e90 in jan 2012, new e92 in oct 2012, z4 in april 2013 and now the z4 coupe aug 2013. Oh and our new mini cooper in feb 2012! Lol.

I once had 6 cars, 4 of them brand new in a 3 year period but in the last 24 years have owned just 4 cars. One of the cars I owned was a brand new Triumph Spitfire MK4 which I had on order for 6 months, picked it up in July, sold it in October :lol: .

Pete

• Like 1

YAWN!!

So what you saying mate?

As far as i'm concerened its a car forum and i posted in other cars. Granted ive had a few cars lately but thats life. If your questioning the cars ive said ive had, i'll be more than happy to post them all with my private reg on them in my drive!!

I'm saying go and join a bmw forum as I now have

Looks nice am sure your enjoy it..but the engine is missing a turbo ;). I notice you put good mpg and low tax as important factors in your car choice, though am not sure swapping 5 cars in 2 years is best way to minimise running costs!!

Hope this one is going to be a keeper...though the new 4 series is just about out.

Edited by gangzoom

YAWN!!

So what you saying mate?

I'm saying go and join a bmw forum as I now have

Thats your decision! I'll stick with this forum as there's alot of knowledgeable folk on here always willing to help. Furthermore thats what the "other cars" section is for!!

Edited by stuarty

Children, children, it's an internet car forum. Some like the Z4, others won't (Personally, I do). But every car forum is very defensive about their particular marque, have a look on the RX8 forum, you'll see what I mean, all other cars, bar none are sh1t compared to the flawed RX8 (and they pay for the privilege :lol: ).

Stuarty, it's a great looking car, the detractors have views as well, some valid, others not so, enjoy it buddy B)

Edited by The G Man
  • Like 3

Nice car mate. I love my zed and there's not much out there right now I'd replace it with but I am tempted by this

http://www.westendmotorcompany.net/used-cars/bmw-z4-3-2-2dr-aberdeen-201331526351648

Those alloys will smarten yours up nicely :thumbs:

Nice car. Yip thats the csl alloys i'm going to get. Fair bit of mods on that Z4 M coupe. Really like the carbon fibre effect on the seat bases!