Any thoughts

Hi all, am hoping to buy a Zed soon, I was looking for a white or black one. There seems to only be one white one on Auto trader, so is it because it's rare? Looks cool, any thoughts? Good driving, see you soon. http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201305297006735/sort/default/usedcars/colour/white/model/350_z/make/nissan/onesearchad/used/onesearchad/nearlynew/onesearchad/new/radius/1501/page/1/postcode/hp225xu?logcode=p

Doesn't look like a Nismo exhaust either, so you'd basically be paying £2K for a Nismo spoiler, dials and some badges... If you think it's worth it then go for it, but for 10K you could get a 313 or a GT4 with full a Nismo kit. This just doesn't seem worth it to me.

As others have said, it's a 2003 JDM auto. £8k is way too much money for this car. For that kind of money, you could get a UK GT car, with less miles and probably have enough in the back pocket for some Nismo styling and a white wrap.

It's your money though mate.

Seen your post about the Number plate which reads like NITMO...well if you think the plate justifies paying way over

the odds for the car then so be it. Or you could take the advice of the members on here who keep telling you the

car is WAY over priced by "grands"..!!! As I4N said "its your money".... :scare: :scare: