My 350 got keyed :( heartbroken

deankenny

So i park up for no more than 10 mins to grab some food from the chicken shop come back and find the bonnet, passenger wing and all down the door keyed twice, extremely deep scratches too, i was so heartbroken when i seen it. Only consolation is its going to the bodyshop on Monday anyway for a front end respray, but looks like i need the door doing to, do you know if i need the whole door resprayed or is there a procedure for things like this?

Heres a pic for now, sorry its a bad pic, does not show the full extent of the damage as it was night and using iphone flash camera, i would take some more pics in the light but im too heartbroken to go look at it again :(

461472b976065711ba4af1d86ed44630.png

You know what it is? It's those damn people that claim benefits as a lifestyle and the kids they bring up and knowing no different either.

They never learn the meaning of respect to people and respect to other people's property.

If you did it to them, they would be indifferent cos it has no value to them and they would just "acquire" or claim for a new one.

They do it cos they know it causes upset, basically they are real life trolls.

Bunch of scum the lot of them. There needs to be harsher penalties and deterrents to stop this kind of thing.

You might say that it harsh that in Arabic countries they chop off a hand for thieves, be that as it may, but it's effective.

Once you know that the punishment is there and will be enforced, it will change your mindset.

Government it too soft with punishments, hence they get away with it and also become repeat offenders

• Like 2