Zed Shed Pit Crew Do It Again!!!!!!

Keyser

Some of you may remember a post earlier this week about a minor mishap Luke0549 had with his Zed - seen here

http://www.350z-uk.c...off/page__st__0

So we had a bit of a PM conversation then onto a phone conversation, which went a bit along the lines of ......................

Luke - Yer bent a couple of panels mostly cosmetic.

Me - Well if its just minor cosmetic damage I'm sure we can help, what's your budget for the repair?

Luke - Err slightly less than a full re-spray would cost :blush:

Me - We love a challenge best get on it then.

So the trusty 4x4 and trailer took a spin up to North west London late of an evening and loaded up a rather sad looking 350z - we got back in the early hours of the night but it was the following morning in the harsh light of day that the reality of it all hit!!!!

The mostly "cosmetic" damage - let's just say Luke's pictures just didn't do it justice :lol:

Hers are a few snaps I took -

KODC0912_zpse4c7e38d.jpg

KODC0914_zpsafd15144.jpg

KODC0915_zpse65da520.jpg

KODC0916_zps4be4a8eb.jpg

KODC0917_zps2f6bc9d6.jpg

KODC0918_zps8d84f5e0.jpg

KODC0919_zps753dde5e.jpg

KODC0921_zps66b7aca8.jpg

KODC0922_zps8d549c56.jpg

The challenge then is to turn that poor looking Zed into a shining example of the lovley car it should be by lunch time Sunday?!! :scare:

So we had a look round for a few spare parts and made some phone calls -

Early this morning the Zed Shed pit crew of Me, Mrs Keyser, Buster and apprentice Pit Crew member Mattross1313 were busy drinking coffee and assessing the situation, several coffee's later we had a plan of action and at about 11AM today the Zed Shed opened it's doors (rolled out the Mini) and set to work.

A mere 7 hours of bumping, banging, shouting along with some serious mickey taking lots of coffee drinking and cigarette smoking, I am proud to show you what we managed to do prior to Luke's arrival at the Zed Shed tomorrow -

Drum Roll Please .......................................

KODC0930_zps6d5541f9.jpg

KODC0931_zpsc0ce551a.jpg

KODC0932_zps6c1f101d.jpg

KODC0933_zps1e08f4aa.jpg

KODC0928_zpsb1a720d1.jpg

Not a bad 7 Hours :)

Shout out to the work force for a solid days effort - nice one guys n girls.

Luke hope you like her again now :thumbs:

See you tomorrow!

Keyser and the Zed Shed Pit Crew.

• Like 4

All i can say is wow, very impressive. Tell you what, with the work you do in the time available and the brilliant humour you guys should have a tv program, it would be a big seller

Every time I go down to the zed shed I always say there should be a tv program as the humour and banter is brilliant :D

And here's one we prepared earlier!!! :surrender:WTF???, outstanding effort guys, so what are you going to do tomorrow :shrug:

:)**Edit**, oh silly me, eat cakes and doughnuts ^ ........................

Actually the apprentice came with 2 packs of doughnuts so we did that today as well :lol:

I am speechless too I can't believe you did that in seven hours well done lads and lasses, it's so nice that you guys help everyone out so often and have saved a man his pride and joy. You will have to make this your day job soon with all this good feed back so what are the hourly rates? As I need mine undersealing lol.