New Car and my experience with Tradelink

Is there some sort of process one could go though to prove myself not a paid up member of tradelink? Or is an initiation Ceremony required to post reviews about them on the forum? I'm happy to provide proof of purchase/ id to anyone who really wishes to delve that deep.

As for negatives about the car; I found one more on the rainy drive into work. The rear wiper seems to be made of rubber confetti. Anyone know of a decent supplier of reasonably priced rear wipers in portsmouth that isn't halfords?

I usually do initiations :teeth:

As for tradelink, we had this before with another company, S2004U, some people posted bad experiences then EVERYONE had an opinion.... I bought my Zed there and had a good experience but everone told me I had bought a Lemon etc. :doh:

Too many lemmings on here who just trot out the same old lines without actually having any experience unfortunately :surrender:

Glad your enjoying the car and nice to post up such a positive thread :thumbs:

• Like 1

:welcome:

Do they pay you to put up a story like that? Just a bit dubious, as it appears every new person who has bought from them says the same thing, yet I've read many a time that they are a terrible company to deal with.

Hence my original comment

So we can slag companies off (in many cases........myself included......having never visited them) yet if you buy a car off them and it all goes well you can't big them up? If this thread was about a duff car purchased there would be jizz all over the screen by all the haters.

Bottom line tradelink are an actual trader on here - this isn't an S20004U forum spamathon they should encourage positive experiances to be relayed to the forum so that other can have confidence in them.

If I was a small indie like them I couldn't stand the thought of having a few bad experiances (if they happened at all) to be the only record of my trading so I would encourage people to give positive feedback.

So far as I can see the only thing Tradelink ever got wrong was to get defensive when they first joint and to be fair who can blame them! We were tearing them to shreds.

• Like 3

Don't know any "real" shops, but I got some Bosch aeros from here that I'm very pleased with. Look cool and shift water exceptionally well.

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/

Thanks SuperStu. Just bought a replacement blade. I will post a comparison of my old one and new one just so you can see how useless the old blade is when it arrives.

As for the suggestion of spacer and gloss wheels, Saiper, might that be what you have done to your Zed?

Dark wheels is indeed what thought about. I really like the dark anthracite colour I saw on another zed. Perhaps door handles in the same colour with dark chrome z burger badges.

:welcome:

Do they pay you to put up a story like that? Just a bit dubious, as it appears every new person who has bought from them says the same thing, yet I've read many a time that they are a terrible company to deal with.

Hence my original comment

So we can slag companies off (in many cases........myself included......having never visited them) yet if you buy a car off them and it all goes well you can't big them up? If this thread was about a duff car purchased there would be jizz all over the screen by all the haters.

Bottom line tradelink are an actual trader on here - this isn't an S20004U forum spamathon they should encourage positive experiances to be relayed to the forum so that other can have confidence in them.

If I was a small indie like them I couldn't stand the thought of having a few bad experiances (if they happened at all) to be the only record of my trading so I would encourage people to give positive feedback.

So far as I can see the only thing Tradelink ever got wrong was to get defensive when they first joint and to be fair who can blame them! We were tearing them to shreds.

+ 1

As long as you think you had a fair experience with Tradelink and you got the car you were after then that's all the matters.

Anyway, sounds like you've got yourself a Zed that you're pretty happy with overall, so welcome aboard.

Red Zed's (both Chilli and Rosso) are pretty rare on the forum and in the flesh, so you're a member of an exclusive little band, we are few and far between.

:)

Thanks for the welcome messages. I just love looking at my car and thinking....'They let me drive this?!?'

As for the small niggles; if it was perfect then that would give me nothing to do on my days off.

Is there some sort of process one could go though to prove myself not a paid up member of tradelink? Or is an initiation Ceremony required to post reviews about them on the forum? I'm happy to provide proof of purchase/ id to anyone who really wishes to delve that deep.

As for negatives about the car; I found one more on the rainy drive into work. The rear wiper seems to be made of rubber confetti. Anyone know of a decent supplier of reasonably priced rear wipers in portsmouth that isn't halfords?

I usually do initiations :teeth:

As for tradelink, we had this before with another company, S2004U, some people posted bad experiences then EVERYONE had an opinion.... I bought my Zed there and had a good experience but everone told me I had bought a Lemon etc. :doh:

Too many lemmings on here who just trot out the same old lines without actually having any experience unfortunately :surrender:

Glad your enjoying the car and nice to post up such a positive thread :thumbs:

Tradelink 4 eva!!!!!!!!!!

People are having good experiences with us and rightly so.

I put a lot of hard work into buying and selling Nissan Zeds and there's still dubious people out there that think i make people write good things about us?

Could it not just be that it is the truth.??

I find it funny how people are saying that it only seems to be the new people on here that are singing my praises!! Well obviously!!! They are the people buying the Zeds...??

If you already have a zed you wouldn't need to come here!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the praise. I hope you enjoy the car Matt.

Greg.

My mates just bought an import 52 plate from trade link and went in a bit cautious due to the stories on here and if i am honest my warnings.

TBH he has said they have been good to deal with as far as car garages go and the servicing gets done at Japex which is supposed to be reputable on here.

I find it funny how people are saying that it only seems to be the new people on here that are singing my praises!! Well obviously!!! They are the people buying the Zeds...??

If you already have a zed you wouldn't need to come here!!!!!!!!

:lol: .......I really would love to see a come back to this that would make any sense whatsoever.

• Like 1

If you already have a zed you wouldn't need to come here!!!!!!!!

:lol: .......I really would love to see a come back to this that would make any sense whatsoever.

+1

Where's Wacky Will gone. He loved (said sarcastically) Trade Link (although had never visited them).

They're a member on here (MyFairlady I think) and have always had the bottle to respond to any feedback.

The OP does not entirely sing their praises and does point out a few items/imperfections with the car that 'could' of been sorted by the dealer before putting up for sale.

Seems like a genuine sale, from a decent dealer and an honest bit of feedback.

Congrats on your new purchase. Happy Zedding :drive1:

Whacky Will alive and well..! ! :lol: