Best car advert this year?

CrumbMC

I watched this today for the first time on British Eurosport, blew my mind.... anyway back to Eurosport !!! It was my day off and was looking forward to watching the full days coverage of the Giro, (tour of italy). Only to find out that the bunch of missrable sh*it* have cancelled the stage due to a few flakes of snow. Sack the lot of them..........

Awesome. Much better than a woman falling over for the Q5S! (or SQ5 or whatever it's called)

Think it's the first car advert I've ever seen that's vaguely aimed at people that are interested in cars.

Awesome. Much better than a woman falling over for the Q5S! (or SQ5 or whatever it's called)

Yeah. But, for me, that makes sense as i pretty much hate all audis exept the R8. The advert is the same :lol:

Even the UR Quattro or the RS2 or even RS4? :)

That has to be one of the best car adverts ever, can't think of a better one at the moment!

Even the UR Quattro or the RS2 or even RS4? :)
They are possibly the best offerings that audi has (aside from the R8 obviously). Quattro is more of a game changer than something i would ever desire or want. Audi RS4 - no thanks. Maybe a B7, but even then the equivalent AMG or BMW seem much more exciting. Also It does'nt help that every audi i've ever driven has been a numb, boring, harsh, crashy, understeering heffalump. Not forgetting the people who know nothing about cars that think they are sporty.But please don't get me started. I really like the R8 and that's what the thread's about :) Edited by CrumbMC