New 350Z owner from today may the 8th ;) with pic

Hey guys well its 1am, posting my first post with pic (hopefully it uploads)

i work nights, but instead of sleeping today i drove a near 300 mile round trip to collect my new Lady in my life (yea believe thats an attempt at a pun)

anyways il keep the intro short im really tired! but was soo worth it!, to drive 150 miles today in a car ive never driven before to unbelievable sound track that is the v6

im obviously over the moon the 150 mile journey back was a great test in the car too, no knocks bangs no over heating issues no odd noises etc :) except the lovley v6,

hopefully there is a pic below this sentence post-19128-0-86122600-1368058500_thumb.jpg

well im off to loiter around the forum,

lots to learn about the car which i guess most are simple things when you know them, but i had a funny moment driving up the m25 and trying to figure how to use the 3 dials for the heaters/aircon system lol, bit hit n miss but got it in the end

anyways

HI

Rob

aka Sempiternal

Hey

thank you for the messages!, night shifts so im back on the forum got a fair few more threads to read through. thanks for the above recomendation il search that thread,

i have gone through the handbook,, i believe il be doing that a few more times (i've worked a few things out)

im still in an excitable state, the car keeps throwing some new things i didnt spot!, 3 hours ago i noticed there is knee pads for both driver/passenger side,

car impressed me this morning,, so im driving i can see the petrol needle is low, and im looking and im thinking to myself hmm my daily focus tells me how many miles i got left, and im driving glancing down and thinking hmm i cant see anything telling me, then all a sudden the mph on the display pod switched and i believe was showing you got 30 miles to go, ,and im suddenly im having a yes thats nice moment!

ive since found the button to switch through the options and i got to say another impress moment was the one saying i avg 27 mpg, 27!! thats bettered my expectations 3.5v6 and 27mpg well 6th gear 70 mph most way home lol!

to the guy above my route home took me past thorpe park etc then a near 100 mile up the m40 to where i live! so im 2 hours away from there buddy sorry :)

ok off to read and read some more!

so many questions need answering lol

Rob

Edited by Sempiternal