What is....

the opposite of Zeditis?

I think I must have it, I had the weekend off, nice weather, lots of little bits to do to the Zed before Wales.... but.... I haven't even been to the garage, just can't be @rsed :shrug:

I am hoping a weekend away with friends old and new will cheer me up a bit :surrender:

opposite = laziness / indolence / sloth / ineptitude / idleness

I just prefer to drive it rather than spend ages doing little bits, my front and rear badges are really badly corroded but I think "does it stop me enjoying driving the car" :shrug:

A car is there to be driven I totally agree but I also like it to look like how it should ;)

I know the feeling. I lost all interest in cars pretty much after I sold my first Z

I haven't had a car for 6 months now & I actually prefer not having to spend weekends bent over engine bays or curled up in footwells :blush:

• Like 1

I know the feeling. I lost all interest in cars pretty much after I sold my first Z

I haven't had a car for 6 months now & I actually prefer not having to spend weekends bent over engine bays or curled up in footwells :blush:

I spend more time on my fish than my car now :cloud9:

• Like 1

the opposite of Zeditis?

I think I must have it, I had the weekend off, nice weather, lots of little bits to do to the Zed before Wales.... but.... I haven't even been to the garage, just can't be @rsed :shrug:

I am hoping a weekend away with friends old and new will cheer me up a bit :surrender:

Weekend away will certainly cheer you up, looking for to catching up again you managed to miss all the little meets in the recent past.

:lol: I can't say I prefer not having the zed to play with but must admit polishing the saab reaaaally does not hold any lure for me - she's been washed once in nine months - and not by me!! Dave - get outside and polish that bl**dy zed NOW!!

I don't mind a big day fiddling with cars as long as I'm prepared for it. Gone are the days where I'll just pop out for a few hours doing a couple of little bits, now it's all or nothing. Even washing the car doesn't take less than 4 hours as I'll always do a proper job.

I tend to drive more than fiddle these days. Best way, I reckon.

Dave I'm getting that feeling too.

Just cleaned her and polished my headlamps, cleaned the bay and having a sandwich. Thing is I've got a heap of stuff to do, in using a front end re-spray etc and I just can't be bothered to do anymore.

I've only bought odds and sods for her, and a new exhaust coming soon but I just canny be bovered!!

Might just put mw3 on for the afternoon.

I can totally relate, can't see that spending huge amounts on her will make me any happier!

ps can i be your friend?

Yes you can be my friend.... :winkiss:

I did all my modding many moons ago now and I guess the Zed has been how I want it for a long time, and no real urge to change anything else, rather keep the cash for other things....

Hopefully there will be a prize for shabbiest old 100k+ Zed at Wales :lol:

I don't mind a big day fiddling with cars as long as I'm prepared for it. Gone are the days where I'll just pop out for a few hours doing a couple of little bits, now it's all or nothing. Even washing the car doesn't take less than 4 hours as I'll always do a proper job.

I tend to drive more than fiddle these days. Best way, I reckon.

+1 rather go for a drive than polish...