WALES 2013 Attendees - piccies please

I am too shy to post a photo :blush: Just imagine me as a Nora Battyesque figure and we'll all get on fine :wacko: Except for the lovely Miss Niki and Natalie(?) it has only just sunk in how overwhelmingly male the weekend will be. I hope some of you chaps are friendly :surrender:

I am too shy to post a photo :blush: Just imagine me as a Nora Battyesque figure and we'll all get on fine :wacko: Except for the lovely Miss Niki and Natalie(?) it has only just sunk in how overwhelmingly male the weekend will be. I hope some of you chaps are friendly :surrender:

Plenty of +1's and Caroline will be bringing her Zed along to display :)

Pete

Thanks for the reassurance JetSet. I am sure there will be plenty of ladies to chat to really. I was just starting to feel a bit nervous but I have given myself a stern talking to and I feel better now :teeth:

Plenty of +1's and Caroline will be bringing her Zed along to display :)

Pete

Plenty of +1's as Pete has said and everyone I met last year are so friendly. If you have a rubbish time I will eat my hat.... I dont have one actually so Will's hat will have to do :teeth:

Come on Two Bears, we've all posted..... You did kinda snoop into who's who, only fair.

My +1 is the most easy going girl out there, she'll take you under her wing and chat crap to you all night :lol: (sorry darling (that's to my +1 btw))

I wouldnt bet on my hat being there too long - i tend to lose them when i have the roof down and the view is so good

:ninja:

My +1 is the most easy going girl out there, she'll take you under her wing and chat crap to you all night.

Ian you should be more careful about what you write. :p :p

I shall be having a word with Jayne about you. :lol:

I wouldnt bet on my hat being there too long - i tend to lose them when i have the roof down and the view is so good

My +1 is the most easy going girl out there, she'll take you under her wing and chat crap to you all night.

:lol:

Very good, somebody is bored today :lol:

Still waiting on a pic from Two Bears ;)