WALES 2013 Attendees - piccies please

On tappatalk at the mo and can't update car colour etc. going for lunch sun but probably not there Sunday night for the swingers thing.

Might it be a good idea to put first or last part of reg if we're not wearing name tags?

I know at least 1 of us has a printed t shirt not sure about the rest though?

I'm always willing to print personalised T-shirts, caps, or anything else you can think of at a very reasonable cost :lol:

Slightly (well much) less eager to go topless. Sorry SMD :blush::lol: If it is really, really sunny I may relent ...

... and put Zedley's roof down for a while.

I'm Niki :D

Getting stupidly excited about this meet now, New cobra exhaust being fitted on the Thursday, car being bathed on the Friday morning and setting off in the afternoon :teeth:

Just need to sort out my scuffed alloys....

• Like 1

My car is unmodified (hope I don't get marked down for that?) and has a very suspect roof and, since I will be arriving from East Yorkshire via Swansea and Ludlow, a clean car will be a thing of the past by the time I reach the Moreton I'm afraid :blush: I am hoping to make friends with some lovely club members in possession of copious amounts of cleaning products though :teeth:

• Like 1

Thanks for all the information. I will update the doc on monday.

twobears - there will be a number of cleaning points at the hotel with hoses and taps, and knowing this lot there will be a mountain of cleaning products around to get your roadster sparkling

Good idea with the t-shirts. I have a couple from previous years meets. Odd though they seem somewhat tight now. I'll put that down to washing machine shrinkage and not the improvements that have been made to our works canteen.

Edited by Will370z
  • Like 1

We are flooded with Azure, Black, Grey and Orange! :scare:

Keyser, what can we do about it? :lol:

:stir:

We can add to the colour spectrum mate - I did notice yours is in the list as light blue though :p:stir:

My +1 is Kim ( the brains of the operation)

EDIT: Wasso is going to wash mine early on Saturday :)

Edited by Keyser

I'm always willing to print personalised T-shirts, caps, or anything else you can think of at a very reasonable cost :lol:

Slightly (well much) less eager to go topless. Sorry SMD :blush::lol: If it is really, really sunny I may relent ...

... and put Zedley's roof down for a while.

:yahoo:

I willjust wear a spurs shirt :teeth:

If its sunny I might wear my mankini though ;)

• Like 1

We are flooded with Azure, Black, Grey and Orange! :scare:

Keyser, what can we do about it? :lol:

:stir:

We can add to the colour spectrum mate - I did notice yours is in the list as light blue though :p:stir:

My +1 is Kim ( the brains of the operation)

EDIT: Wasso is going to wash mine early on Saturday :)

Main car cleaning occurs on Friday, Sat morning is for a quick wipe and prep. But more than happy to give her a jetting and some snow.

SMD, I don't think you'll get close enough to him to say 'Hello' if you are still wearing your mankini :scare:

Lets hope he doesn't like the mankini and he ends up in a 3some with SMD & Bounty :lol:

can't wait for this now :) like two bears I'll be coming up from south Wales (although won't be traveling quite as far by the looks of it) so doubt the zed will be looking her best when I get there. but will be avoiding as much dirt as possible. I'm Dan by the way.

Edited by wizurd