LMGT4's 19" - Nearly 2k, one photo and no tyre details....

370Ad

This guy is a rip off merchant. I saw 2 Zed's that he had for sale when I was looking back in June 2012, both were WAY overpriced and he just wouldn't budge

EDIT - he wants £9k for the car, a 54 plate with 63k miles on it :wacko: dreaming much?!

Agree, mine has way les miles but won't be worth £10k :lol:

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great.

It looks and sounds the best :D just too expensive new but aren't most decent things.

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great.

I've been saying it for years, its an over priced average exhaust. That nismo didn't design, they just stuck their badge on it. Same as their air filters, they are just rebranded AEM filters, but a nismo premium sacked on top.

I've been saying it for years, its an over priced average exhaust. That nismo didn't design, they just stuck their badge on it. Same as their air filters, they are just rebranded AEM filters, but a nismo premium sacked on top.

I love mine and it is definitely a quality bit of kit, but you're probably right in that without the Nismo badge, it'd be priced the same as NVidia / Miltek... But then how much stuff do you buy everyday, partly for the brand name...

• Like 1

I love mine and it is definitely a quality bit of kit, but you're probably right in that without the Nismo badge, it'd be priced the same as NVidia / Miltek... But then how much stuff do you buy everyday, partly for the brand name...

none.

:lol:

Edited by Dblock

At the end of the day he`s a businessman, he will try & get as much as he can for items, if he`s willing to wait for the right buyer & make a good profit then thats upto him. The wheels & the car is worth what someone is willing to pay for them. A few years back people were paying in excess of 2K for the LMGT`s without tyres

@Smudge - I think your opinion of him is a little strong for the forum IMO

• Like 1

none.

:lol:

Yes I saw the quality of the flexi joints on the ones needed replacing and re welding as they had come apart and were blowing.

No you cheeky bugger, I

+ 100. Say no more.

Are you running for moderator? I didn't know there were elections coming up?

No you cheeky bugger, I get fed up with all the language used on FB & I don`t really want to be reading it (purposely misspelt to get past the swear filter) on a forum that is supposed to be a friendly place

No you cheeky bugger, I

+ 100. Say no more.

Are you running for moderator? I didn't know there were elections coming up?

No you cheeky bugger, I get fed up with all the language used on FB & I don`t really want to be reading it (purposely misspelt to get past the swear filter) on a forum that is supposed to be a friendly place

The reference was to your deputy ..

I went to see an 06 Zed last year being sold by this guy. Really disappointed with the quality of work (It was a Cat D) and no information was forth coming unless I asked a very specific question.

I've mentioned him before, I have no reason to discredit him at all and would like to state that, but I just didn't get a good vibe so walked away.

Is this the guy who used to advertise on Pistonheads as Midwest Performance? The reason i ask is that the photos he takes seem to be taken in the same two places and he has a '350 Z' number plate on all of the cars he has for sale. If so it just makes me wonder why he's now flogging stuff on fleabay and losing money via commission, just makes me wonder if he encountered problems selling on Piston heads, maybe i'm being a bit cynical but i know a couple of mates who tried to buy Zeds off him and the price is the price is the price. He wouldn't even drop £50 which seems a bit harsh if you're playing $7k plus for a car. I know these wheels are rare but bloody hell £1600 with unknown hoops seems a little excessive.

+ a million. Most over rated part ever

yep...54 plate with they miles is worth around 5~6k.....depending on condition.

Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition.

5-6k is import territory!

Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way ;) I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 ;)

So i am curious gents.

Given the info is a bit brief, i.e, having no clue what brand of tyres they are (could be the cheapest possible), what do you think these are worth :)

I am only interested from the point of me trying to sell some very good condition Volks Sf winnings in 19's (colour not to every ones tastes), perfect 350z fit but needing rear tyres, some of the offers i got i thought were quite frankly laughable.

So i am curious gents.

some of the offers i got i thought were quite frankly laughable.

I've found that on this forum, a lot expect everything for free :lol:

Seems to be that way everywhere at the moment. No matter what I sell these days people expect to get a huge % of the asking price off

+ a million. Most over rated part ever

yep...54 plate with they miles is worth around 5~6k.....depending on condition.

Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition.

5-6k is import territory!

Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way ;) I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 ;)

Miles? Colour?

Obviously all cars depreciate but decent Zeds are still holding there ground.

I would have thought that volks in 19 inch / good condition would go for £1500?

So i am curious gents.

Given the info is a bit brief, i.e, having no clue what brand of tyres they are (could be the cheapest possible), what do you think these are worth :)

I am only interested from the point of me trying to sell some very good condition Volks Sf winnings in 19's (colour not to every ones tastes), perfect 350z fit but needing rear tyres, some of the offers i got i thought were quite frankly laughable.