LMGT4's 19" - Nearly 2k, one photo and no tyre details....

370Ad

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great.

+ a million. Most over rated part ever

yep...54 plate with they miles is worth around 5~6k.....depending on condition.

Are you crazy?! 7-7.5k depending on condition.

5-6k is import territory!

Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way ;) I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 ;)

Miles? Colour?

Obviously all cars depreciate but decent Zeds are still holding there ground.

Gunmetal with 80K. Go on tell me GMs are worthless now ;)

Zeds are not holding ground hence why most of them are advertised for a while until the price drops to a more realistic price.

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great.

Zeds are worthless, no matter how hard you try prices are only going one way ;) I picked up a 53 plate UK car, GT Pack, Rays & FSH for £5600 ;)

Miles? Colour?

Zeds are not holding ground hence why most of them are advertised for a while until the price drops to a more realistic price.

Well it's not the most desirable colour ;)

Typical difference in price between GM and Azure/Black is 1k for similar spec.

And obviously 80k would scare certain buyers. In contrast i got offered 8.2k for mine with 48k on the clock in January.

Decided not to sell though....didn't have the heart! :cloud9:

Miles? Colour?

Well it's not the most desirable colour ;)

Typical difference in price between GM and Azure/Black is 1k for similar spec.

And obviously 80k would scare certain buyers. In contrast i got offered 8.2k for mine with 48k on the clock in January.

Decided not to sell though....didn't have the heart! :cloud9:

More desirable than blue :p

8200 is a great offer, I'd have bitten they're arm off at that price

• Like 1

I've been to this guy myself when I was looking for my new 350.He's based in dudley near birmingham.He advertises on gumtree and ebay alot.He basically buys 350's and adds a grand on top for good measure.I travelled on the train and he picked me up.I was pretty hacked off as the car he tried to sell me was a cat d reposession and the exhaust was blowing at the usual area and the orange hide interior was a mess.He didn't even have the log book and the one single key was some crappy one made up by someone.I pulled him down a bit in price but decided to walk.

He had an import GTR on his drive.I asked whose was that motor and he stated it was his and it had taken a few 350's sold to afford it.

I went home with a loss of time and train ticket.

Personally I wouldn't bother with this guy but he seems to be making a decent living out of it, or was at least..

I've been to this guy myself when I was looking for my new 350.He's based in dudley near birmingham.He advertises on gumtree and ebay alot.He basically buys 350's and adds a grand on top for good measure.I travelled on the train and he picked me up.I was pretty hacked off as the car he tried to sell me was a cat d reposession and the exhaust was blowing at the usual area and the orange hide interior was a mess.He didn't even have the log book and the one single key was some crappy one made up by someone.I pulled him down a bit in price but decided to walk.

He had an import GTR on his drive.I asked whose was that motor and he stated it was his and it had taken a few 350's sold to afford it.

Personally I wouldn't bother with this guy but he seems to be making a decent living out of it, or was at least..

What was his name? A guy based on dudley was doing that but on other cars too. I hpi'd the car it was a cat d. Denied it and then admitted it was but said its to be expected on an 11 year old car WTF?

What was his name? A guy based on dudley was doing that but on other cars too. I hpi'd the car it was a cat d. Denied it and then admitted it was but said its to be expected on an 11 year old car WTF?

Dblock I can't remember his name as it was about 18 months ago but i'll find him for you no probs.

In fact I was bored and this is him...

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/stunning-2004-350z-gt-in-blade-silverboseblack-leatherrays-alloyswarranty/1013046085

Dblock I can't remember his name as it was about 18 months ago but i'll find him for you no probs.

http://www.gumtree.c...anty/1013046085

Different guy but dudley sucks. Full of scammers. They speak funny too.

http://www.gumtree.c...anty/1013046085

Different guy but dudley sucks. Full of scammers. They speak funny too.

Apologies about the multi quote lol..

But yes Dudley does suck and yes they talk shite...

Think this is the same guy who bought my zed of me, name is Paul i believe. I needed a pretty quick sale so took a bit less than what I wanted for it. He got the train to Newcastle and paid in cash. Seemed like an ok guy, agreed a price over phone and he stuck with it, didn't try to haggle me down when he got up and seen the car. Next day I found my car on Gumtree and he had it up for £1400 more than he gave me for it, fair play to him if someone pays what he was asking for it like.

Crazy?? Possibly. But a 54 plate with they miles isn't 7.5k....

I suppose all depends on what people are willing to pay.....but unfortunately what cars are advertized for, isn't what they achieve.

For example - I'm new too 350z's, but just over 7k bought a 30k 2005 roadster in the same blue / UK car / 2 owners / HPI clear / GT pack.