LMGT4's 19" - Nearly 2k, one photo and no tyre details....

370Ad

Intersting that the seller also has listed the car they're fitted to!

Actually, that exact car was recently on sale on eBay for £7k. A colleague is/was looking into a 350Z after I gave him a lift in mine and I found this car - think I even said to him "buy the car then sell the wheels to get a wedge back".

Not bad £2k mark up!

Edited by 14N

This guy is a rip off merchant. I saw 2 Zed's that he had for sale when I was looking back in June 2012, both were WAY overpriced and he just wouldn't budge

EDIT - he wants £9k for the car, a 54 plate with 63k miles on it :wacko: dreaming much?!

Edited by smudgedon

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1, i think they look very average and bland, beauty is in the eye of the beholder though :)

I have to say, I am not a massive fan at all of these wheels. For that money you could get a really nice set of volks! Just saying lol

+1000 I'm going to say something that will annoy people. I think the nismo exhaust is too expensive and isn't that great.

• Like 1