Noob alert!

Hi all, just joined the land of Zed and would like to say hello, just bought a 04 Azure Blue GT spec car needing some TLC, already made good progress putting her back to tip top mechanical condition with the help of this forum, anyway I was driving a Bug Scoob WRX and wanted to change to an E46 M3 but ended up with the 350......what can I say??? I am so happy with the car, even with its issues, never owned something as rewardind to drive and also very usable as an everyday car, thought I would miss the scoob burble and boost but no way as the V6 and them zorsts (standard) are just amazing, as you can guess I am impressed with my new toy just love it!!!! Again Hello All!! :teeth:

:welcome:

scoobs are for chavs anyway :lol:

350's are a gentlemans car.

Now now iv'e had a couple of scoobs and i'm no chav, Anyway i,m off out wheres my fake burberry and white jeans go ;) .

:welcome:

If it's any consolation, I'm wearing a hoodie today in the office as it's so cold.

To be fair I would have thought anyone uses the expression YOLO is more likely to be a chav, than someone that wears a hoody. :lol::stir:

Welcome.

You Only Like Oral? :shrug:

To be fair I would have thought anyone uses the expression YOLO is more likely to be a chav, than someone that wears a hoody. :lol::stir:

Welcome.

You Only Like Oral? :shrug:

That works :thumbs:

Welcome.

Quite possibly, time to change my signature me thinks :lol: