Chrome in London

More pics here

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68162-a-little-run-out/

The guy who owns it is 20 and an Asian Formula Champion, and from chatting with him at Silverstone has some interesting developments coming along in the 'go' department but still wants to keep it as a useable road car.

OK, the wrap may not be everyone's cup of tea, but it is certainly a head turner.

I had most of my Lambretta Scooter chrome plated in the 60's. Some parts I managed to buy pre chrome plated others I sent to a company in Stockport. Cost me six weeks wages just to get the side panels done :surrender:. Sadly, the only picture I had of it was lost in the 70's :blush: .

Pete

I had most of my Lambretta Scooter chrome plated in the 60's. Some parts I managed to buy pre chrome plated others I sent to a company in Stockport. Cost me six weeks wages just to get the side panels done :surrender:. Sadly, the only picture I had of it was lost in the 70's :blush: .

Pete

i think that must of been a case of lambretitus :lol:

I actually don't mind the kit, looks good, wouldn't pick chrome myself...but...the main issue is ...chrome car...white alloys.... :yuck: If it were normal silver etc would have been just fine lol