There, Their, They're, Two, Too,To.

flyboy

I don't mind it on Facebook or forums or text messages, but it's not for me. However, I don't hold it against anyone either. I can deploy punctuation relatively well (auto-incorrect aside) but I'd gladly trade it for some of the skills I see people using on here in their builds and mods, which are way beyond me and deserve respect.

However, it fully pisses me off at work when people get it wrong. Don't even get me started on the difference between less and fewer, they get that wrong on the goddamn TV FFS.

Making a mistake is expected, not knowing which one to use in the first place is a little sad IMO.

I fully agree with that. These language skills are pretty basic! I often feel ashamed when I'm at work because nearly all the Polish/Latvian/Lithuanian workers have better English grammer, spelling and vocabulary than the average british worker. I feel like a grumpy old man now :wheelchair: (Kat agrees with that!).