soon to be 1st Time owner of 350Z

Hi all just thought i would say hello, i am based in Aberdeen in Scotland and have just been looking around at 350Z's with the intent to purchase one very soon and would like to know if there is anything i should look out for on these vehicles.

I am planning to keep things standard for a start maybe a new set of wheels depends on what is on the one i buy, what size is people using on this vehicle.

Cheers for now and hopefully chat to some of you soon.

:welcome: Standard was either 17s (early/import) then 18s. The 18s were either Touring (heavier) or Rays Forged Alloys (much lighter). As has been said, many upgrade to 19s. There are plenty of people on here who know about the bigger wheel options but I'm not one of them. Big Wheel people will be along in a minute, I'm sure.

:welcome: to the forum and i hope you don't have to wait too much longer before you're in Zed land. 19's seem to be the most poular, depending on the condition of the

roads where you live, if they're bad you might end up with a knackered back and chipped teeth if you go much bigger. I saw a photo on an American website with a Zed that was wearing 22" rims and to be honest it looked a bit daft and i bet his turning circle was about 200 feet.

Hi all thanks for the welcome messages, still busy looking at cars, at present it is chucking it down with snow here in Aberdeen which is not best but hopefully will not last long so I can get out and start looking at some lol, will keep you all updated as and when I find a car

Edited by 350z3437