Anybody do better.

WhackyWill

You average 12mph for a full tank of petrol? :yawn::wacko:

God I'm glad I moved out of town to somewhere you can actually enjoy driving!

Yep...normally get about 10 to 11 MPH average speed, but there was a

week of Half Term where the traffic was not as bad as normal. :scare: :scare:

Managed 30.4 mpg with a 44 avg on a run from Norwich to Peterborough on Saturday!

Then to Lincoln from there and back to Norwich via Thetford it dropped to 26 ish with an avg of 55 ish.

Sorry had a pic of first stats, rest are from memory.

Ah, another MPG thread, just what the forum needs. We haven't had one of these in, ooh, at least 4 days.

See, this is why Will thinks it's a long way from London to Abbey, he only ever does trips that last about six miles and never gets out of second gear. :teeth:

• Like 2

Ah, another MPG thread, just what the forum needs. We haven't had one of these in, ooh, at least 4 days.

See, this is why Will thinks it's a long way from London to Abbey, he only ever does trips that last about six miles and never gets out of second gear. :teeth:

Ekona....just check this out instead www.wiltonclassicandsupercars.co.uk/iconic-performance-cars/ might put a few miles

on the Zed..!! :thumbs:

My one reads 24 MPG averaging 22 mph.............That's going to work and back (5miles each way) And keeping it around 2500 revs max ( I don't push the car at all on such a short journey) The running joke at work is how slow my car is and why did i buy it ! some even call it a hair dressers car lol

My one reads 24 MPG averaging 22 mph.............That's going to work and back (5miles each way) And keeping it around 2500 revs max ( I don't push the car at all on such a short journey) The running joke at work is how slow my car is and why did i buy it ! some even call it a hair dressers car lol

They know nothing :)
  • Like 1

I got 8.9 out of a tank once and it took over a hundred quid when i filled it. Wasn't on roads though ;)

I got about that at an airfield day. The whole tank was an average of 16MPG and that was with half a tank for cruising there and back to up the reading a bit :lol: