Newbie finally on the look out

Ok so iv been lurking around on here for a little, and as iv just taken deposit of my current car i am now finally in a position to look for my zed! So thought id come say hello!

Cant wait to just get one now, just need to keep tlling myself i need to be patient :lol:

Im from Essex and have a budget of 6k, Im seeing a lot of imports up for sale atm though!

Don't focus too much on mileage. Just find one that's been well looked after, they are out there and you'll soon know when looking around.

+1

My car had 80k when I bought it last year and it's at 91k now. There are members with cars over 100k that are still going strong (the cars that is, the members, well....).

Find a nice car that's heen looked after. Read this guide: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/22880-guide-for-new-memberspotential-buyers/

And don't forget to look in the Zeds for sale section on the forum.

A service history is important, but don't be put off if it's not a full Nissan service history. Many cars are looked after by enthusiasts, that carry out their own servicing and maintenance, or are taken to independants that they trust.

Welcome! Good luck with your search. I browsed all the websites for months and even started to consider and look closer at ones I'd previously flicked passed that weren't up to my ideal spec, just because I wanted one so badly. But one will come up suddenly and you'll know when its the perfect one :) Keep us updated!

Thanks for all the welcomes guys!

Good news! Picked up my Zed yesterday! 4 hour train journey to o see it, then an awesome drive back! Actually in love! Ill get a project thread going soon!

But for now it's a GM 54 plate gt spec (exactly what I was after)

Lol Louisa, all about timing at the end of the day! :)

• Like 1